blitz dual sbc controller

Rumel786

Member +
Might be a silly question guys, if so then :shoot: me but whats the diffference between the controller with the green background & blue background?

As everywhere i can find a guide for the one with the green background but the functions to up boost are not similar on the blue one which i have got :(

Or it may be me who's a total numpty lol

Rumel786

Member +
Yeh in the manual it says to up the boost from the menu but its no working for me :(

i can set teh peak power and warning but not the actual boost :(

Any idea dan as to wahts the maximum boost these can go upto?

Lol and how come theres no blue ones anywhere available??

GTdan

In The Closet
to set boost its just a number ie 24 on mine is 0.8bar, you dont set it to actually 0.8 bar.

Rumel786

Member +
Yeah mate, tried that but no use, car is still running at the 0.8 bar even though adjusted it????

thats through all gears as well :(

Going to print off the manual and keep it with me in my car when testing it tomorrow.

Getting car dynod on saturday as i wany to know a figure of what its running at before the td04 project begins :)

GTdan

In The Closet
it varies from car to car.

24 on your car could be on the controller running 0.75 bar, but if actuator is greater than the boost controller, it will run on the actuator.

the ebc needs to be greater than what the actuator is for it to work.

Rumel786

Member +
Will set the boost to 0.9 and see what happens as i think i have the standard actuator which is set at 0.8 bar.agains cheers dude, dont know what power im pushing lol

had the car for 6 months and not once bothered to get it done :)

GTdan

In The Closet
it may be worth upgrading the actuator, as you could have a weak actuator which is causing the problem....