blitz k26 turbo kit on ebay...

glanza300

Member +
yeah looks like a great piece of kit, i wuda taught the price was good, and ive dealt with this company b4 and they always sell good stuff and fast shipping.

Greg0r

Member +
pppffttt has got a nice price tag, but atleast with that sellers feedback you know your not going to have any probs

Adam_Glanza

Member +
would never buy a item off ebay for that amount of money, if its fucked you got no comeback? it could be a completely mashed turbo and youll never no until youve payed

Jeffers_21

Member +
hehe i brought this kit. it arived today (brought it monday) the turbo is in really good condition and the manifold is awsome. well worth the money. ill let ya know the results when ive put it on :D

Jeffers_21

Member +
its a starlet mate, my mod's list so far (including the k26 as its goin on in the next coupple of week's) lol

Toyota Starlet GT Turbo

Sard K26 turbo (1bar boost)
Sard 34mm External WasteGate
blitz Front mount intercooler
380cc injectors (untill i can get some 440's)
wiseco forged 74mm pistons (lower compression)
Pauter forged Rods
Sard Fuel Reg
Sard R2D2 Dump Valve
Iridium Plug's (number 7's)
Greddy Emanage Blue with injector and ignition harness
Walbro 255l fuel pump
Apexi Avcr Boost controller
Blitz Nur spec r cat back exhaust
Sard Decat downpipe
Sard K26 Exhaust manifold
TRD Quickshift
Brake Master Cylinder Stoper
Celica 2 pot calipers
Painted Cam cover (had to put it)

Eibach Sport Springs on KYB shock's (35mm lower)
White line anti lift kit
TRD Herical LSD
16" Rota Cricut 10s
Toyo Proxy T1-R

think thats about it. im going back to the rents today so ill take some pic's of the kit.

Jeffers_21

Member +
i had ago at fitting it today guy, got quite far in about 2 hours. heres some pic's

pic002.jpg

pic004.jpg

pic006.jpg

pic007.jpg

pic008.jpg

pic009.jpg

pic010.jpg

pic013.jpg

pic014.jpg

pic016.jpg

just a few pic's to keep ya all goin

Dane_Bristol

Member +
sweet mate! that kit was a fookin bargain!

Yer tell me about it, i went on looked at it went away to get a drink came back and it was sold was about to click the 'Buy it Now' button but was too late lol. Nevermind though got brand spankers mani and wastegate comming with my old K26 i had before i swaped it.

Jeffers_21

Member +
thank's guy's im pretty excited to see what it's like. i only really brought the kit as i needed something quickly as my old turbo was pissing oil out of it. i was going to go for a td04 set up but no one could get it to me quickly. but im pretty chuffed with the kit so far. for anyone thinking about buying the sard mani it's an awsome bit of kit. the fit is perfect. and while we are on the subject of mani's the old silk road one was absolute crap. dont bother with it. i had it on for about 3 month's running .6bar on a hybrid and it developed a crack bigger than Marlon Brando's ass

ill keep ya updated