Blue Lipped Rims?

Idrees

Banned
I'm borrowing my bro's wheels due to my tyres being bald and his car being off the road (sharing mine at the mo) and I think they look pretty cool.

SDC10629.jpg

SDC10631.jpg

SDC10630.jpg

SDC10628.jpg

SDC10627.jpg

Anyone think I should paint mine the same colour?

They look like this in silver.

DSC02539.jpg

DSC02545.jpg

Any more colour suggestions? Post them up! One side of me quite fancies keeping the lips polished.

Opinions please.

Idrees

Banned
Yeah they're both Sparco's. The silver ones are mine and I wanna refurb them, just looking for some colour suggestions.

Dave.

Member +
Looks very nice mate, I'd keep them on it :)

Car's looking well, is that is back to 100% again mate?

Dave

mole76

Member +
Car looks sweet with the wheels mate, i'd go for the black with your car colour on rim.

I could then have the black'n'blue ones lol

Idrees

Banned
Dave what do you mean?

The blue ones are going back on my bros when I get my new tyres (they're on order)! Hmm black and yellow could look good.

Dave.

Member +
Oh, I should have said lol (pics loaded slowly), I think the blue lip with black looks great actually, but black and yellow could work too :)

I thought there was a problem with the bonnet, or was that you're bro's car?

Dave

Johnny_C

Lifer
really like the look of those idrees.:)
and you having bald tyres wudnt have anything to do with your neg camber would it??lol

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i think if you got the glanza decals in the same blue it would look spot on!

Idrees

Banned
It's between the blue and yellow lips now! My bro mentioned the blue Glanza decals too, might go for it seeing as though I have blue engine bay details too..

Negtive camber did help the tyres die, yes!!

glanzanut

Lifer
hmm i heard only people with the best taste go with this option. sure i have seen another member on here with a blue lip on their wheels. i think u shud go for it mate :freddy: