Bluewater to lakeside meet >> Saturday 23rd January 2010

malcolmgt

Member +
Right, well decided it is about time i got a proper meet going along.

As above on 23rd January 2010 at 9 ish.

Meet in the House of Fraser Car park, level below the top. (the car park right at the back)

Plan is to meet there and chat for a while till about half 10/ 11 and go for a drive through the tunnel together and chill out at lakeside if there is much going along.

Nice to see a massive long list of people coming so we can make it a good night.

i must state . NO BEING AN IDIOT! NO WHEELS SPINS, NO BURNOUTS, NO HANDBRAKE TURNS, NO REVVING THE NUTS OFF YOUR CARS...

we must rememeber we are representing a good site which we all enjoy. if we do the above we will be thrown out quickly!

Bluewater
Greenhithe
Kent DA9
UK

1. MalcolmGT

sx_turbo

Lifer
theres not much legend to be fair mate lol,

if the car is broken again by that point i will bag a lift from lewis, i'm sure he wont mind :)

Morph

Member +
1. MalcolmGT
2. ricky@jap mad
3. Blak_mamber
4. jayc-glanza17
5. Morph

Why not as hopfully it wont be so bloody cold by then.

mad_mitch

Fresh Recruit
Sounds like will be a good night. Hope and pray my car will be on the road by then. Also if you guys don't mind I mite have a couple of skylines who would be up for it?

malcolmgt

Member +
Sounds like will be a good night. Hope and pray my car will be on the road by then. Also if you guys don't mind I mite have a couple of skylines who would be up for it?

yes mate, i hope your car is to.
they can come along if they like but the same rules apply, no messing about. we want as little security/police attendance.

its a park up and meet people event.. hopefully if all goes well ill get another few in the pipe line.

glad to see you put your name down as well Morph

Nippon

Member +
I'll put my name down. Should have my car back by then.

1. MalcolmGT
2. ricky@jap mad
3. Blak_mamber
4. jayc-glanza17
5. Morph
6. Nippon (Matt)

mad_mitch

Fresh Recruit
yes mate, i hope your car is to.
they can come along if they like but the same rules apply, no messing about. we want as little security/police attendance.

its a park up and meet people event.. hopefully if all goes well ill get another few in the pipe line.

glad to see you put your name down as well Morph

my mates a bit of a drifter so I will tell him best behavior lol you guys mite of seen his mota up lakeside its a gtst chrome engine and 500bhp? As I sed he drifts a lot so mite of seen him? Will be good to meet you guys :)

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
ricky you saqy this for evey meet and never show

every meet i say i be there the car is broke ;)

fixed for good this time though, i've done it myself so no more "supposed" professionals can fuck it up.

and there no point in me going without my car cos it dont really make me feel good

malcolmgt

Member +
@ morph, ill drop him a text or if i see him ill tell him. havent seen him for about 2 weeks and he lives 5 mins away!!

@ mad_mitch, they can drift up lakside, im up for seeing that just nothing at bluewater. think i have seen the motor before actually.

@ ricky - hope the car is running, can understand you not having it ready if not.

sx_turbo

Lifer
it's on the road now and booked in with abbey motorsport on 4th jan for tuning.

so

if me and the car arent there it's either cos i've crashed and killed my self, or it be because i've slit my throat cos it's broke again

malcolmgt

Member +

so

if me and the car arent there it's either cos i've crashed and killed my self, or it be because i've slit my throat cos it's broke again

hahaha im hoping none of the above happen! ill expect a drive in it. and i think so will lewis. :p

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
why does your car keep brakeing down ? though you got it rebuilt not long ago :confused:

so