Bmw 318 TI M-TEC

nicholai

Member +
For sale:
Bmw 318ti m-tec

Item Condition:
Hello I am selling my bmw 318ti m-tec she has done 105000 miles but if you no bmws they go for ever. It has a few scratches and also the rear wiper motor has gone so i have taken the arm off but nothing major . It is a very nice car and drives very well.

Price and price conditions: 3000 ono or px for a starlet turbo

Extra Info:
My reason for selling is because I want to get a Toyota Starlet Turbo.

Resent Front and rear Discs and pads ,oil change ,front anti roll bar links ,brake pipe and centre exhaust mount.

Has service history
M-TEC body kit
CD player
Infinity door speakers and 6*9's with a sub and amp
m3 17inch deep dish alloy wheels
cat back exhaust
induction kit
It is chipped so the last owner told me. I guess he is right because it is quick.
Has 6 month MOT
will have 6 month tax from the end of June.

Pictures:
DSC09240.jpg

DSC09239.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC09241-1.jpg

oxfordshire

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery

collection only

Last edited:

rb69

Member +
Free bump. Went out in my friends last night, he just bought one in the same colour, lovely car and the handling seemed great. Very comfy inside.

nicholai

Member +
yeah is a really comfy car to drive goes really well and they do stick to the road like glue just looking faward to getting a starlet have not driven one yet but they just look alsome and quick:gt-smilie:

nicholai

Member +
come on guys help me out here lol :p badly wanting to join you guys with a starlet :) if anyone is intrested or no someone then please get in touch please :)

nicholai

Member +
Big BUMP

still for sale thought i had a buyer but did nt turn up and seems that it is a hokes offers welcome

nicholai

Member +
good news guys my car is sold now my dad is buying it lol so i am hoping soon i will be ordering my starlet so i can join you starlet loving people lol :D