Boost Controllers

ryanerak

Member +
Hi, when i get a boost controller will i have to run a set boost level all the time unless i adjust it mid journey etc, or will i still be able to have hi/lo boost?

also, been looking at the Apexi A-VCR Electronic Boost Controller or the Blitz Dual SBD Type S. what would you reccomend?

Also, do you reckon i could somehow mount both a boost controller & a Greddy Fully Automated Turbo Timer in the little cubbyhole thingy below my headunit?

Cheers

racer5e

Member +
I personaly have the AVC-R and have nothing but prayses for it. You set it up one time and thats it. For the second question, if you get the AVC-R then no.

speedvision

Member +
Hi, when i get a boost controller will i have to run a set boost level all the time unless i adjust it mid journey etc, or will i still be able to have hi/lo boost?

also, been looking at the Apexi A-VCR Electronic Boost Controller or the Blitz Dual SBD Type S. what would you reccomend?

Also, do you reckon i could somehow mount both a boost controller & a Greddy Fully Automated Turbo Timer in the little cubbyhole thingy below my headunit?

Cheers

i have boost controller and turbo timers in one unit mate..u can check out my forum if u like and u2u me if ur interested

sam