Boost gauge mountings?

Rob_GlanzaV

Fresh Recruit
hey everyone,

just wondering where you all have your gauges mounted? im wanting to fit it into my centre console. have any of you done this? pics would be greatly appreciated and rep added :):)

thanks

Rumel786

Member +
Heres mines

29032009421.jpg

29032009422.jpg

29032009423.jpg

Rumel786

Member +
Im going to move my boost gauge to the steering wheel boss next week & see if it looks any better or directly in middle of the cluster.

Not tried centre console as i use the centre console for my dvd player and my loose change stays in the single din slot, wll try to dig out a pic of someone elses in the centre console.

Beaker

Member +
I mounted mine in the din slot below the stereo. I figured that you dont need to look at it all the time and its nice and out of the way there. Also its nice and neat with no wires on show or screw holes in the dash etc.

Rumel786

Member +
Just tried searching to see if i can find that dude that put a boost gauge in his cluster (removed the rev counter) but cant find it, possibly deleted the thread......

Rob_GlanzaV

Fresh Recruit
thanks lads :)

think im gonna mount it below my cd player tbh. its a blitz mirror drive gauge so its kinda sexual ;) just want it to look like it grew there. im not a big fan of the dash mountings. may end up with a pillar pod in the future tho