Bottom left bolt on manifold is doing my head in!

Taylor

Member +
ive tried lodes of things and no matter what you can not get a socket on the end of a ujay on it the inlet houseing of the turbo is in the way and i cant get a spanner on it good enough to undo it ive tacken the oil filter off tekn the rad out just doing my head gonna try one more thing 2mz when i get in spanner with the socket on the end might do it but i dont thing there will be enough room so ill just have to take the turbo off annoying

jam35

Member +
have you tried a dog leg spanner???and also have you taken the power steering pump and bracket off, loads of room then

Jay

Admin
Drop the PAS pump out of the way and you'll get a halfmoon, dogleg or normal ratchet spanner onto the bugger.

Jay

Taylor

Member +
ye i could try that just another thing i dont wanna take off you mean by a dog legged spanner is ring but its likes a deep sorta spanner like straight but then dips in lol ive tried that as well but cant get it on correctly

toyotagt

Member +
ye i could try that just another thing i dont wanna take off you mean by a dog legged spanner is ring but its likes a deep sorta spanner like straight but then dips in lol ive tried that as well but cant get it on correctly

take off the oil filter.. then ring spanner..