Bought my First Glanza

57eve

Fresh Recruit
Hi Guys

Bought my first Glanza from Jap Performance UK in Bradford, i went to see a Black Glanza on their stocklist but ended up buying a White 97 Spec which was'nt advertised, did me a good deal so could'nt say no.

Its got the Stage 1 performance upgrades:

HKS Induction Kit
RSR Exhaust
HKS SQQV
Rays Titanium alloys
Greddy Turbo Timer
TRD Front Spoiler

I've just seen another Glanza which has apeared on their Stocklist since tempted to ring up and have the deposit transfered over....

http://www.japperformanceuk.co.uk/jap/details.php?id=145

Dave.

Member +
yours sounds nice, i'd like to see pics to compare them, but that one they've just got is a monster :D i'd look into that too, if its possible to transfer the deposit that is

tosa2tosa

Member +
hold on works now
v nice spec list, with a v dif body kit
plus if ur not sure on the wheels im sure plenty of members wud love to buy them off u!
good starting block

Last edited:

SpartaN

Fresh Recruit
your first glanza? you planning on buying many? :p

i like the black one, the silver one has the same kit as mines minus the spoiler, near enough same wheels too, if you like driving slow and having to pannic everytime you go over a speedbump, buy it :D

that white one is a 96 plate, not 97 :)

S.

thefalls

Member +
Black one looks very nice indeed....but the specs list on the silver one looks better...plus the rims are red HOT!....lol!

57eve

Fresh Recruit
that white one is a 96 plate, not 97 :)S.

The Glanza i placed a deposit on is a 1997, is'nt on the website as they had just got her in.

Have thought about it & with the bloody speed humps around my end i'd be having to slow RIGHT down & the girlfriend likes the White Glanza too....

So i am finally settling with the 97 Spec.

Can't wait to pick her up...

aaronw

Member +
glad you got on well there mate,..did you find the garage ok? all his cars seem awesome examples! he had a white glanza in when i was there,not on the site,..has weird ariel things near the rear spoiler,..did u see it?

SpartaN

Fresh Recruit
The Glanza i placed a deposit on is a 1997, is'nt on the website as they had just got her in.

Have thought about it & with the bloody speed humps around my end i'd be having to slow RIGHT down & the girlfriend likes the White Glanza too....

So i am finally settling with the 97 Spec.

Can't wait to pick her up...

yeah, i was telling the other guy that posted the link up that urs was a 97 :)

glad your happy dude & i hope she's a wee minter.

S.

57eve

Fresh Recruit
glad you got on well there mate,..did you find the garage ok? all his cars seem awesome examples! he had a white glanza in when i was there,not on the site,..has weird ariel things near the rear spoiler,..did u see it?

yeah did get a little lost as my Tomtom decided to take me in the wrong direction, but got there in the end. All their cars were very well presented, can't remember seeing any aerials on any of the Glanza's...

ChrisW

Lifer
I went to Jap Performance just b4 I bought mine from WRC. The cars he has are in pretty mint condition to be fair. That black one he has is immaculate (almost too immaculate!!). How much did you end up forking out then if you dont mind me asking??