boy got skills no F**K

Glanza Phil

Member +
there is several ppl in each town that ride trials thats for sure. maybe not that good tho. i go some mates who used to be sponsored by planet x and they rode at the bike show and do local demos for a job now. i used to ride with them but due to not being arsed my bike is sitting in my shed with 2 flat tyres, maybe wen the summer comes around ill get out again

Rich

Member +
love it one of my mates does trials was watching him yesterday but not bike trials like that. some of them jumps are immense

Rik

Member +
there is several ppl in each town that ride trials thats for sure. maybe not that good tho. i go some mates who used to be sponsored by planet x and they rode at the bike show and do local demos for a job now. i used to ride with them but due to not being arsed my bike is sitting in my shed with 2 flat tyres, maybe wen the summer comes around ill get out again

I used to ride for shows as well with a few of my mates over this end, ain't been out on bike since november though! Getting my ankle sorted for summer and gonna be on it like crazy haha will be testing a koxx prototype rim to see how it stands up to some bashing! You should dust the bike off, its getting into a big sport now ;)