Yellow Stuff pads £10
yellowstuffpad.jpg

Rear pads £15
logo_salogo.gif

Last edited:

Craig_GT

Lifer
Excellent offer Dave.

I can vouch for the 3g discs and also the flexi's as bein a great upgrade for the front as i have used them both

Craig

96v

Member +
wot would the price be with rear discs? also, i have standard rear pads, would i need the mintex for the back?

96v

Member +
got abs mate and id rather a patterned disc, not sure if they would be beificial on the back, but sure they would be better than standard? i have ebc's grooved and dimpled on the back, so if you have anything like that, with the brake lines if possible?? i will buy!!!!!

GTWorld

Member +
Very Interesting dave you always seem to have good cheap deals going!! can you do me a price for groved and dimpled disc all round with yellow stuff pads and the lines???

AntEP82

Member +
You still doing this package dave? Seems a good price, are the braided lines all round or just for the front?

AntEP82

Member +
What's the best method of payment? Shall i call you tomorrow to order them? I want 3g 10 grooved discs, yellow stuff pads, braided lines n the brake fluid. Comes to £240?

RobSR

Member +
What's the best method of payment? Shall i call you tomorrow to order them? I want 3g 10 grooved discs, yellow stuff pads, braided lines n the brake fluid. Comes to £240?

remeber that yours is a 89, and dave has stated the disc's as 92 >.

Who'll be fitting these then mate :homer: :p