Brakes and Rotors

EP821994

Member +
I’m needing to change my brakes and rotors on my EP82 after a bad storm, thought I struck a bit of luck going through eBay but they can’t ship internationally to Guam. Anybody know the sizes of front brakes and rotors as well as rear brakes and rotors?

Attachments

• IMG_6649.jpeg
    IMG_6649.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6650.jpeg
    IMG_6650.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 2

EP821994

Member +
I’ve gone through them via eBay already, item wasnt delivered and they never followed up with me after I expressed continued interest in brakes and rotors. So now I’m looking to try and interchange part numbers or get the dimensions to go local if I can.

SKINY

Lifer
I’ve gone through them via eBay already, item wasnt delivered and they never followed up with me after I expressed continued interest in brakes and rotors. So now I’m looking to try and interchange part numbers or get the dimensions to go local if I can.
That's not like them at all Bud
UKs No1 supplier for Starlet parts
What way was it left ? Did you get your money back or ?

Jay

Admin
Hi mate,

For rotor size the fronts are 254mm diameter and the rears should be 240mm.

You can find the Toyota part numbers using this link HERE then cross reference them with the aftermarket stuff that's out there.

Some bits are shared with Paseo/Tercel so hopefully you have a bit of luck.

If you are really stuck I can send from the UK but postage is going to be a killer by the looks of it.

Hope that helps,

Jay

EP821994

Member +
Hi mate,

For rotor size the fronts are 254mm diameter and the rears should be 240mm.

You can find the Toyota part numbers using this link HERE then cross reference them with the aftermarket stuff that's out there.

Some bits are shared with Paseo/Tercel so hopefully you have a bit of luck.

If you are really stuck I can send from the UK but postage is going to be a killer by the looks of it.

Hope that helps,

Jay
Thanks jay, can you shoot me a quote?