## Brand new ksports 6 pot kit

96v

Member +
For sale: brand new ksports break kit

Item Condition: brand new

Price and price conditions: £950 plus fee's if by paypal or bank transfer

Extra Info: as bought thinking they would fit behind my wheels but dont and i dont have the heart to get rid of my wheels so im gna go for something a bit smaller :) and i think this maybe the only new starlet kit available in the uk at the moment :)

Pictures:
wiltshire2012050900752.jpg

Contact Details: PM me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £10 or can bring to japfest :)

96v

Member +
Lol, cheers lads :)

Its not that I prefere the wheels I have but I have got 2 sets and these fit behind nither plus I can't find another set I like hence the reason the brakes are up for sal :(

And its not the size of the disc, its the caliper that is fouling my wheels :( this is the smallest kit at 286mm :(

thefalls

Member +
These are goo brakes. They defo fit under 15" rays te57 and ce28 with some spacers,10mm as i recall.
Oh yeah,they fit under advans rg II as well,without spacers.
They are the same size as the D2 big brake kit for the starlet.

kemnaychris

Member +
Gd brakes my mate runs them :) am buying a set at the end of month :)

Bit deer don't u think am sure iain@crd a trader on here sells them for 775 delivered

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Lol, cheers lads :)

Its not that I prefere the wheels I have but I have got 2 sets and these fit behind nither plus I can't find another set I like hence the reason the brakes are up for sal :(

And its not the size of the disc, its the caliper that is fouling my wheels :( this is the smallest kit at 286mm :(

The calipers must be pretty big since I managed to fit 300mm discs and wilwood midilites behind my winter 15's!

Get the angle grinder on the calipers!:p

Chris.Stewart

Member +
The calipers are pretty huge like, I have them on my Glanza and they just fit behind my speedlines with 10mm spacers

Savage brakes, glws