Breaking my gt, comprehensive list of rare parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveep82

Member +
For sale: I am breaking my gt, therefore there are a lot of rare and desirable parts going up for sale, as well as everything else ie shell, lights, driveshafts etc.

Here we go:

Trd red silicone leads, used but good condition- £50

Emanage blue kit, mapped to run 1.4-6 bar on tdo4 and 550cc injectors comes with injector, ignition and main harness and 3 bar map sensor and harness- £350

Bottom end, 4e needs rebore but crank and rods perfect, good for forging- £170

Rota slipstream 15x7 wheels et28 with yoko parade spec 2 tyres, nearly new, 1 mark on rim (touched up, not even visable)- £400

Lightened stock flywheel- very nicely done- £110

jic majic lower arm bar, chrome- £35

Leather imola f1 steering wheel and boss to fit gt and glanza- £70

blue silicone rad hoses- £30- prov sold.

Item Condition: All parts are in perfect working order unless stated (bottom end)

Price and price conditions:as above

Extra Info: I have a good metallic grey shell and all oem parts to sell also so pm me for prices

Pictures: Car in its glory days:

ep82.jpg

phone018.jpg

Pictures of individual parts available on request.

Contact Details:pm me please

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: I will deliver by courier any part at the buyers cost.

Last edited:

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Approved, even though you don't have pictures of the actual parts yet as I know most of it is still on the car. When you take parts off, please make the effort to add pictures so that the members can see the condition and the part that they will receive.

steveep82

Member +
Approved, even though you don't have pictures of the actual parts yet as I know most of it is still on the car. When you take parts off, please make the effort to add pictures so that the members can see the condition and the part that they will receive.

Will do, im going to take some pictures today.

T

tdo4starlet

steve interested in the emanage blue with all harness bit dont need the injectors as i have some can you send me a price tryed to pm you but your messages are full lad

Status
Not open for further replies.