Buckingham Mosque

Ben89

Lifer
its crazy if you ask me, there protesting in london tomorrow, and im going to be in london tomorrow too so if i see them protesting il give them a few words of incouragment lol!

gv1.3

Admin
The person who mocked up a picture of the palace as a mosque and the melting of the crown jewels should be sought out and publicly stoned in front of the Palace.

If these scum want to practice their brand of extreme sick law lets unleash it on them. A cartoon in a magazine caused worldwide outcry from muslims and earlier this week a terror attack against the publisher was foiled.

The entire country should stand together and let the extreme elements of this group know that if they are not happy with the West they can go to an Islamic republic somewhere and stay there. I also think that non-extreme muslims should stand up against this type of crap too but they usually tell you they are not extremists yet wont speak out against fellow muslims as their religion tells them not to.

The world has gotten too politically correct and is leading to certain groups attempting to hijack the world. Cut them down hard and fast is the only way in my opinion. Bring home UK and USA troops and deploy them internally to protect their own countries from these pieces of dirt.

1987kylem

Member +
The person who mocked up a picture of the palace as a mosque and the melting of the crown jewels should be sought out and publicly stoned in front of the Palace.

If these scum want to practice their brand of extreme sick law lets unleash it on them. A cartoon in a magazine caused worldwide outcry from muslims and earlier this week a terror attack against the publisher was foiled.

The entire country should stand together and let the extreme elements of this group know that if they are not happy with the West they can go to an Islamic republic somewhere and stay there. I also think that non-extreme muslims should stand up against this type of crap too but they usually tell you they are not extremists yet wont speak out against fellow muslims as their religion tells them not to.

The world has gotten too politically correct and is leading to certain groups attempting to hijack the world. Cut them down hard and fast is the only way in my opinion. Bring home UK and USA troops and deploy them internally to protect their own countries from these pieces of dirt.

you have just took the words right out of my mouth i totally agree with everything you just said!!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.

Dy words cannot describe how perfectly you have put that down!!!

kon

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
It's laughable to be fair. They are extremists, and as such are a minority, so to ever get anything apart from publicity is doubtful.

Sharia Law will never have a place here, and in my opinion, Muslims are damn lucky to have Mosques that have been paid for by the taxpayer.

Religion will be the downfall to all of us, it's a ridiculous notion at best. The amount of people wasting their lives away not doing what they want because of a fairy story is crazy.

Ben89

Lifer
x3 that dylan i completely agree with you, there are groups of people out there trying to make a stand against these people but the problem is these people get branded rascists in the press.....its a sad state of affairs i am currently trying to get money togethor along with my girlfriend so that we can emmigrate in the future as i will not bring a family up in this country because in my opinion its FUCKED.

dac69er

Super Moderator
x3 that dylan i completely agree with you, there are groups of people out there trying to make a stand against these people but the problem is these people get branded rascists in the press.....its a sad state of affairs i am currently trying to get money togethor along with my girlfriend so that we can emmigrate in the future as i will not bring a family up in this country because in my opinion its FUCKED.

that is one of the reasons i dont want kids. the whole world is not the type of place i would like a child to grow up in, especially not the uk.

Guye

Lifer
It's laughable to be fair. They are extremists, and as such are a minority, so to ever get anything apart from publicity is doubtful.

Sharia Law will never have a place here, and in my opinion, Muslims are damn lucky to have Mosques that have been paid for by the taxpayer.

Religion will be the downfall to all of us, it's a ridiculous notion at best. The amount of people wasting their lives away not doing what they want because of a fairy story is crazy.

I would say attrocities committed in the name of any religion, not religion itself. This goes for all froms of religion, when the leaders or members do unthinkable acts, then say it's "holy". Throughout history religion has been used as a sword and shield for committing and justifying criminal acts.

Ben89

Lifer
that is one of the reasons i dont want kids. the whole world is not the type of place i would like a child to grow up in, especially not the uk.

yea its terrible really, hopefully il be able to find somewhere nice, i already have a job offer in australia but my girlfriend is still training for her degree so i have to wait another 18months, still not entirely sure im ready to go but i really dislike this place now.

Guye

Lifer
yea its terrible really, hopefully il be able to find somewhere nice, i already have a job offer in australia but my girlfriend is still training for her degree so i have to wait another 18months, still not entirely sure im ready to go but i really dislike this place now.
Come to Barbados. It's still sane over here.

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
This country needs to stand up for itself, and remember how we once ruled a quarter of the worlds population. The Labour/EU combination have turned this country into a joke, and everyday I see/hear something that makes my blood boil. :mad: We're now a bureaucratical nation of benefit malingerers, scared to put a foot wrong in case the EU or some other do-gooding society/foundation/group complain that we're violating human rights. Human rights? What rights would a white, working class Christian have if he/she tried to either change the name of an existing Mosque/Palace/Holy Place, or build a church in a Muslim country? Absolutely none. We'd be cut short, prosecuted, given a few blows to the kidneys and swiftly deported.

If you look at any other country, they take no crap, so why should we? As a nation, we're a joke. The only thing we offer as a country, is free cash/health cover via the benefit/welfare system. Pathetic.

dac69er

Super Moderator

this country is a mess. scroungers, rich people and minorities tend to get the best deal while everyone in the middle (the majority) get the shit end of the stick!

gv1.3

Admin
my views on this are well known to anyone that reads the political threads on this forum, I love to debate and learn from other peoples opinions, even if I dont always agree with them.

I am not a racist and I do not discriminate based on religion, sexual orientation or anything else for that matter. I do my very best not to generalise, its not always possible, but when I do it is usually based upon personal experience or based upon the actual teachings/rules a group of people live by.

If you asked me about Catholics and their mass habits I would say "Catholics go to mass on Sundays" I dont think this is a generalisation in the negative sense but rather a generalisation based upon reasonable public information.

When I say Muslims must take the side of another Muslim, I again do not believe this to be a unfounded generalisation as it is one of the basic rules of their religion.

With this in mind it is not unreasonable to think that Muslims will not speak out against fellow Muslims regarding issues such as the one above. They will side with their own, this is an issue for me. If something is blatantly bad, wrong or immoral I dont care what my religion tells me I will speak out against it, to do otherwise is to agree with it in my opinion.

Muslims will say that their religion is one of peace and respect which if it demonstrated such I would like to believe. But how can something be considered peaceful and respectful if non-muslims are considered to be wrong due to their choice of religion or decision not to belong to any religion. There are many words used by muslims to describe non-muslims which I find offensive and believe to be racist.

One final point which further cements my beliefs on the muslim faith is their lack of communication regarding their beliefs. Allow me to elaborate. If you believed that I did not like gay people and asked me "why do you not like gay people?" I would clarify my position in order that you understand why I believe what I believe. If you ask a muslim the same question they will not give you a straight answer.

In my opinion the muslim religion is racist, sexist, cruel, intolerant and extreme in its nature. I live in a society where I am free to express my opinion and where people are entitled to challenge it and express their own beliefs.

-All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

That saying sticks out in my mind.

gv1.3

Admin
This country needs to stand up for itself, and remember how we once ruled a quarter of the worlds population.

I think it would be unwise to go back to that mentality. The UK once ruled a quarter of the world and totally destroyed many of the countries they ruled including the country I call home. I am against any country/group attempting to take over the world and would hope we are now civilised enough to respect our neighbours.

jonny-boi32

Member +
in my opinion people who come to this country come here knowing are laws, religions, and ways of living. if you dont like it "FUK OFF". u dont see you goin to islam or where ever and trying to change their laws and trying to abolish their religions. this country is so fuked and scared of offending other religions and other countrys, but while doing this they are offending us, but do they care!!?? NO coz we have fuk all say in our own country. some minister in aurtrailia has right idea, he told media few months ago, "if you dont like our countrys rules, religion, and way of living, go home/dont come here!!"