Buddy Club Junior Spec...

How are they quality-wise?

On par with Cusco's?

I'll be taking the car to the track as often as possible, but it'll also be my daily driver. So I'd like a good compromise that I'll still be able to use confidently on the track.

Basically, I guess what I'm looking for is a step above K-Sport/D2's, but not an extremely harsh ride (ie: Buddy Club Race Spec from what I've heard they're super harsh).

Opinions please :beer:

sx_turbo

Lifer
i actually have a set of these on my car and i must say they are fantastic.

i had a set of tein type ha before, and they were so harsh, i swear i almost slipped a disc with these on lol.
they also had a surprising ammount of roll through corners, and they had no adjustability as they were track dampers specifically designed by tein.

the buddy clubs on the other hand are absolutely superb. they have complete adjustability just like the d2's/k-sport.

they have virtually no roll round corners, and the car handles so much better than before, even before i added all the other handling goodies.

i am also no longer breaking my back when driving. the buddy clubs are hard but no where near as hard as some i have seen.

the spring rate is 6kg front and 5kg rear, and its just hard enough in my opinion. and you could always make it stiffer by udjusting the the damper rate.

i cant compare them to d2/k-sport, but many have said that you get what you pay for.

hope thats helped.

Damage

Member +
I have the Buddy Club Race Spec and all I can say the D2 at softest are much harder than the Buddy Clubs with medium settings. I use the Buddy Club for everyday and they aint that hard tbh.