cant post

j4cko

Member +
my post count is 566 and i cant post in the classified section, even though it says i only need 50 posts...... so does that mean there are two post counts, those brought over from the old site and those made on the new site?

saddler

Member +
my post count is 566 and i cant post in the classified section, even though it says i only need 50 posts...... so does that mean there are two post counts, those brought over from the old site and those made on the new site?
Why 50 posts thats not good as your a paying member so there should be no limitations on your posting.. !! :confused:

Kev

Member +
It just needs the permissions altering for both the forum user and forum permissions.

It can be a pain sometimes as you can change them and it still doesn't allow a user to post in said forum.

Kev

Jay

Admin
I've been messing about with settings over the last few days. Seems to be a tricky one. Please bear with me whilst I work on it lads and lasses.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Seems to work Jay, I've just posted one up and now waiting for moderation.

Dave.

Member +
very nice work Jay :D

new site is really taking shape... p.s. track slag looks lovely in ur avatar lol :D

Jay

Admin
Cool, just so as everyone knows, any threads placed in the classifeds will be moderated (proof read and approved) before they will appear. This way we will hopefully catch the 'what template?' brigade..

@Dave cheers mate, can't seem to decide on what pic to use so I'm testing a few different ones out.

Rik

Member +
Yay I need 50 posts to post in my own thread now as it waa moved haha feel a muppet!