caught my gf with another guy

Dj ep

Member +
caught my gf with another guy( and now shes engaged wtf )

only just got internet again . about 4 weeks ago i got home from a stag do and caught my gf of 8 years with another guy we have are own place (mortgaged) and have lived together for 2 years . i was gutted just go's to show you think you know some one but never really do . living with a mate now but my life has changed so much . :mad:

Last edited:

Dave.

Member +
Gutted for you mate, sorry to see you back in these circumstances :(

Onwards and upwards mate

Dave

Dj ep

Member +
her excuses was that i did not want kids as she asked me 6 months ago and i said i did't know and she keeped sayin she would have to leave me if i did not want kids . but the thing is she wanted an answer for in 5 years time how do i know how im going to feel in 5 years thing can change alot . then we had a row she asked me again and i said i never want kids with you in a heated row . and she said it's over i did not take her serious . then 1 week later i catch her with another guy . she said it's ok cos we broke up a week ago . what a bitch im sure something must of been going on cos you don't just meet someone then live with em a week later . :mad:

T

tdo4starlet

well better to know what shes doing now than later lad,,,i no i few lads that went trough the same crap......best just to keep the likes of that crap out off your mind and focus on sorting yourself out now.....:mad:

T

tdo4starlet

blank her lad fuck that she ll only start fuckin with your head .....

Hey your better off not having a shhnake like that in your life dude at least you caught it early this goes on for years to people without them knowing. Sorry to hear it but good riddens to bad rubbish eh.

Dj ep

Member +
well better to know what shes doing now than later lad,,,i no i few lads that went trough the same crap......best just to keep the likes of that crap out off your mind and focus on sorting yourself out now.....:mad:

problem is the mortgage having to rent out flat so i have to keep speaking to her and there is no feelin its like the girl i knew has turned into a witch

dantheman

Member +
well to be honest if she was 'the one' for you im sure she would have stayed with you regardless to wether you said you were ready for kids or not.. and yeah she must have been playing away from home to hook up with someone that quick after breaking up with you..? only thing you can do is get on with your life buddy :)

go get mashed and find some little slut to smash, will make you feel alot better! ;)

hybrid4efte

Fresh Recruit
Bad times mate truelly sorry to hear about that :mad:

But dont let it bug you too much your clearly better off without somone like that :beer: