cheap glanza bonnet raise kit.

Foggy

Member +
I done it on my glanza with a few washers. Only thing is the bonnet didnt really fit great around the headlights.

Brendanlez

Member +
Go to your local engineering place and ask them to make ya washers. its only a matter of puttin a piece of round bar in the lathe and drilling a hole in the middle, then cutting up the bar...
And you can raise3 the bonnet to whatever you like

durmz

Member +
if you remove the rear rubber seal ,even if you raise the bonnet by 2-3mm it does the job perfectly. no one will even notice it.

really? not a sarcastic question, but then why do it? surely its just for the look of it?

Jay

Admin
raisedbonnet.jpg

A few washers and some longer bolts if required should see you right.

durmz

Member +
No foggy no probs with the headlights, only problem was now I've dropped it back down I couldn't align the bonnet properly lol

durmz

Member +
its too help the heat escape out of the engine bay faster

does it feck lol, thats been proved wrong man, ambient pressure around the back of the bonnet is higher than inside so air wont escape itl just cause more profile drag

ryan-11

Member +
does it feck lol, thats been proved wrong man, ambient pressure around the back of the bonnet is higher than inside so air wont escape itl just cause more profile drag

well my bonnet used to get so hot that u couldnt touch it so i tryed raising the bonnet, now the bonnet doesnt get too hot anymore, so worked for me.

durmz

Member +
maybe so but all uve done is cooled down the bonnet by angling it into the airflow, ile very much doubt it did anything for ure engine