Cheap Jap car?

tom_hunt

Member +
Been looking for a cheap jap car for my missus. Shes got a max of £5,000 to spend but would prefer to spend more towards £3,000 but shes not to botherd.

She was looking at the Integras but couldnt find one in her price range.

She dont want a GT or Glanza.

What would you say to go for? Doesnt matter if its fast of slow but nothing stupid like a Skyline or owt due to insurance.

Thanks

Tom

dac69er

Super Moderator
other than the gt or glanza. the mx5 or a civic is the only thing that falls in the bracket your looking at. otherwise you will have to look at something rarer, which may be a bastard if it breaks down

LiggyL

Fresh Recruit
For £5k you could get a nice, facelift Civic Sport on about a 55 plate. Only a 1.6, looks like a Type R but does 40mpg I bet!

cole

Member +
other than that an ek4

a crx

a ef9

eg6 civic

a pulsar

a subaru

theres loads depends what she wants ...

Last edited:

Dingle

Member +
1 of these DAIHATSU MIRA TR-XX

00038_T02.jpg

Phenom

Member +
19-12-2008, 05:26 PM #1
tom_hunt
Registered User +

Drives: 1996 GlanzaV
I'm fucked!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm well and truly done for. I'm owed 4 weeks pay and all the money Iv got in the bank is £4.97! Carnt afford to buy my kid any thin for xmas, I'm behind on council tax and my mortgage! Big time!

I carnt sell my car which is REALLY starting to get to me! I need money fast and carnt get any!

This country can fuck off! Fucking robbing bastards!

Rant over

Tom

Today 06:01 PM
tom_hunt Cheap Jap car?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Been looking for a cheap jap car for my missus. Shes got a max of £5,000 to spend but would prefer to spend more towards £3,000 but shes not to botherd.

What would you say to go for? Doesnt matter if its fast of slow but nothing stupid like a Skyline or owt due to insurance.

Thanks
Tom

WTF,
In less than 2 weeks you go from being FUCKED, to having 5 grand to spend on a new motor for the misses.

Am I missing something here? :confused: :confused:

Dingle

Member +
19-12-2008, 05:26 PM #1
tom_hunt
Registered User +

Drives: 1996 GlanzaV
I'm fucked!

Well I'm well and truly done for. I'm owed 4 weeks pay and all the money Iv got in the bank is £4.97! Carnt afford to buy my kid any thin for xmas, I'm behind on council tax and my mortgage! Big time!

I carnt sell my car which is REALLY starting to get to me! I need money fast and carnt get any!

This country can fuck off! Fucking robbing bastards!

Rant over

Tom

Today 06:01 PM
tom_hunt Cheap Jap car?

Thanks
Tom

WTF,
In less than 2 weeks you go from being FUCKED, to having 5 grand to spend on a new motor for the misses.

Am I missing something here? :confused: :confused:

I was thinking the same thing lol :haha::haha::haha: