Cinema...

Kelly

Member +
Anyone been lately? Went last night watching "the brave one" and going to night to watch " i now pronnounce you chuck n larry" i love kevin james so i cant wait :)

the brave one was really good, altho i think ben was rather embarrassed i was crying my eyes out at the beginning of the film with the fight scene was awful :(

Duff

Member +
Was at superbad last week!! ledgend of a movie, gonna go see chuck and larry this week sometime!!

Dingle

Member +
That superbad is quality, had me in stiches. I went to see shoot em up on friday, it was pretty good

GlanzaV1.3

Member +
I fealt like going to see a completly far fetched action film....

so i went and saw "Shoot Em Up" and it was fantastic!! if you know its not going to be serious, you will like it, if you like John Woo films and a bit of Michael Bay, stuff like The Rock and Face/Off and 89 mins of pure action... go see it!

Dingle

Member +
I fealt like going to see a completly far fetched action film....

so i went and saw "Shoot Em Up" and it was fantastic!! if you know its not going to be serious, you will like it, if you like John Woo films and a bit of Michael Bay, stuff like The Rock and Face/Off and 89 mins of pure action... go see it!

i second that

Craig

Lifer
I saw SuperBad last week - funniest film of the year IMO. Went to see Chuck & Larry last night too - wasn't as good as Superbad, but still pretty decent.

ashleyglanza

Fresh Recruit
saw super bad the other week that was awesome,was almost crying at some points,does help if you go in the right mood of,actually laughin at things before you getthere cos you dont stop laughing legendary film.gonna go this week to see either shoot em up or chuck and larry

Nwimie

Member +
hehe havent been in time might have to take the missus sometime probley on a wednesday seeing as im with orange :p

Kelly

Member +
hehe havent been in time might have to take the missus sometime probley on a wednesday seeing as im with orange :p

lol yeh we been twice over weekend everytime u pay for 2tickets on ur mastercard you get 2tickets free so im sorted for a month or two now :)

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I heard it's not great, I don't know if it would cater for my more sophiticated sense of humour.

Kelly

Member +
I heard it's not great, I don't know if it would cater for my more sophiticated sense of humour.

haha ! i will have the best footage ever when u get to my party and your wasted and on the trampoline! thankgod for video camera's!!! :rockon:

GlanzaV1.3

Member +
tbh though, in my opinion there is a big difference between adam sandler humour and humour in superbad, knocked up, 40 year old virgin, so depends on what genre of comedy you like really...

Kelly

Member +
tbh though, in my opinion there is a big difference between adam sandler humour and humour in superbad, knocked up, 40 year old virgin, so depends on what genre of comedy you like really...

i didnt go for adam sandler i went for kevin james hes ace! i love the king of queens!