compare?

L

lukey5e

would a 230bhp starlet beat a 525i bmw as my friend keeps sayin he would beat me??:homer::drive:

L

lukey5e

i dont condone street racin boys sorry should have said on the track:drive:

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
a 230bhp starlet vs a 525??

lmao, the starlet would absolutely trounce it, not even a contest - a standard starlet would piss over a 525...

richglanzav

Member +
modded starlets 200-300bhp area will practically trounce anythin near neuf on the roads. gta think of power to weight mate, in this case if we r talking on the track the starlet is lighter, nimbler, more power (in this case), so unless u r a totally pants driver then yeh it wont rly be a race at all lol it will kane it.

L

lukey5e

i care wes... the qustion wouldn have been asked if no cared ye fool:homer: dont be givin yr smart remarks if dont like what were talkin bout fuk off :shoot:

Phil

Super Moderator
chill lads,

lukey, bring him to bishopscourt with you next month alright? lol

Phil

L

lukey5e

will do mate as he jus keeps sayin little shitty starlets pices of crap i have no car at the moment lookin for a clean shell so it looks like notin? wee john has me thinkn now bout 4x4 after seen his 1 thats jus the way i would like 1?

:holdit:Take it easy fellas:haha:
Why would you want to know anyway?? I wouldnt want to know if I could beat someone down a track I would rather go down on the day and give it a go. Now you know you will kane him you wont get the same excitement out of kaning him.
Tell him to get to the track with his sunglasses and bluetooth headset and then you can embarrass him, unless he has something hidden under that bonnet he aint telling you about:eek:
Christy

will do mate as he jus keeps sayin little shitty starlets pices of crap i have no car at the moment lookin for a clean shell so it looks like notin? wee john has me thinkn now bout 4x4 after seen his 1 thats jus the way i would like 1?

You dont even have a car?? Well how will you know that you will get a 230BHP starlet?? Even if you build it yourself your still not gaurenteed to make that power and second it could take ages to build if you run into problems.:homer:
Christy

EH@B

Member +
mate i beated it many times before
also i treied with 535i (1993)
with rb20 turbo @0.6 bar
no chance with him
and dont forget that car is fucking heavy

L

lukey5e

i have a jap efi mate but ther i dints al over it he keeps sayin to me as i never shut up about them and y could i not get that power? oh ye only u can get that power:slap:

wesgt

Lifer
i care wes... the qustion wouldn have been asked if no cared ye fool:homer: dont be givin yr smart remarks if dont like what were talkin bout fuk off :shoot:
Well if you knew anything at all, you wouldn't need to ask the question, but i think your spelling skills have proved your lack of intelligence, along with your lovely use of language, hope there's not too many big words up there for you!! so to finish, i suppose i am smart compared to you :haha:, nice chatting to you ;) wes.

i have a jap efi mate but ther i dints al over it he keeps sayin to me as i never shut up about them and y could i not get that power? oh ye only u can get that power:slap:

Mate what are you chatting about?? Trying writing what your saying in English your not writing a text message.
I didnt say you couldnt get 230BHP Starlet of course you can as these cars can go alot higher than that. All I was saying is how do you know that you will get it to 230BHP do you know the money involved in getting it there safely??
Also I aint got a 230BHP car and wouldnt say I do unless it was:homer: So try growing up I wasnt having a go I was just saying you are talking about beating your mate on a track and you dont even have a car to beat him in and even when you get a car you will need to build it upto 230BHP which will take time. Trying to tell you to be realistic and you wont even need 230BHP to beat him.
If you want to keep arguing do so via PM if you do again in this thread it will be closed. How about that??
Christy

L

lukey5e

it still got the point across... i live in the real world not like you ye live in your computer? ye neard i dont have much time to be spelling everyting as i do have to do shit. aslong as it get's my piont across im happy nice talkin to ye lukey:slap: