Compensation mad!

C

CTR_Timmy

I am currently working in Felixstowe on a beach management project and have placed 288,000m3 of sand on the beach.

We have just had a complaint from a local saying that a small sand bundle is a hazard to health as its blocking his sea fresh air and wants compo for this!!!

This guys is for real when the supervisor told us we was on the floor crying with laughter as he really honesly thinks a 2m high dune is causing damage to his health. I only just stopped laughing now this was 15 mins ago!!

People today they really are crazy!!! :p

C

CTR_Timmy

Our site team have contacted god to ask him to send more air this guys way :p

Dazwin

Member +
pmsl!!! thats genius dont suppose i can get compo to cos uve blocked the fresh sea air coming up to essex lol

markeybhoy

Member +
ive actually noticed a lot of sand around my street, its damaging my car. i think its being blown up to glasgow from where your working mate. not good enough. compensation claim coming your way.

C

CTR_Timmy

ive actually noticed a lot of sand around my street, its damaging my car. i think its being blown up to glasgow from where your working mate. not good enough. compensation claim coming your way.

only counts if its health hazard ahahaha :p

C

CTR_Timmy

Ill tell the EA to expect few more claims coming from Glasgow and Braintree!!!

U may get a quid or you may get letter sayin jog on!!

Love it!! :p

glanzanut

Lifer
try this out then i just spent yesterday checking all our ladders on site and filling out safety reports because if someone was to steal a set from us and hurt themselves using them then we would be responsable and the person in question would be within their rights to take us to court!!!

Auto EP82

Lifer
i no this country is a joke m8 are shed got broken in to a couple of months back and the copper told us to replace the unsafe fence because if some1 hurt them selves breakin in to our garden we would be liable.

C

CTR_Timmy

Best one we had was a hotel opposite the beach was claiming that guests had complained about noise and vibration and wanted there money back so they wanted compo but this is the funny thing our company had booked out the hotel and our staff were staying there and were onsite working hahaha!!! They were propa dumb!!