Coolant hose diameter and oil sandwich plate

Nubje

Member +
What diameter is the GT coolant hose, as I need a t-piece for the sensor to connect.

And what sanwich plate do I need for the oil sensors?

Cheers,
Roel.

madman

Member +
not sure on the pipe size.. but any toyota specific sandwich plate will fit bear in mind it might not be a straight fit and a bit of grinding could be needed on either the p/s bracket or the plate itself or you can get an adaptor for the oil pressure line

nutta

Member +
not sure on the pipe size.. but any toyota specific sandwich plate will fit bear in mind it might not be a straight fit and a bit of grinding could be needed on either the p/s bracket or the plate itself or you can get an adaptor for the oil pressure line

iv got a red billit sandwich plate which fits perfect and does not require any grinding or anything, i got it from demon tweeks, was abit expensive but stops any grinding away..:)

Nubje

Member +
So 28mm or 30mm it is, thank you!

If I understand you right, the oil sandwichplate isn't plug and play?

madman

Member +
iv got a red billit sandwich plate which fits perfect and does not require any grinding or anything, i got it from demon tweeks, was abit expensive but stops any grinding away..:)

as i satated already i said might not be a straight fit depends on which one you buy..

you can buy a grexx one but are very expensive or else nutta could post up the link for the one he bought to help ya out:teach:

nutta

Member +
cnt find a link

the company is called Demon Tweeks (wrexham)
www.demontweeks.co.uk
give them call on 01978664555

just tell them the thread size is a 3/4 unr thread to go on the block, think mine cost me round 50quid or something, perfect fitment with no grinding required.