Could be seeing a drop in the price of japanese imports

stuarty1

Member +
i thought it would go dwn but didnt think that way import some cheep starlets sounds good but water loged ones are not

glanzanut

Lifer
Cheap imports will only make the cars we own even more worthless than they already are.
Where is the good side to that?

SupaStu

Member +
I'm fairly sure that parts are cheaper now, I had a look at RHD Japan and I think the prices are better due to the problems with the YEN etc. Although some of the suppliers, and brands are affected that were in earthquake areas.

glanzanut

Lifer
I'm fairly sure that parts are cheaper now, I had a look at RHD Japan and I think the prices are better due to the problems with the YEN etc. Although some of the suppliers, and brands are affected that were in earthquake areas.

shut up and get on cod lol

Texx

Super Moderator
already people trying to make profit , can you guys not remember how many people died in that earthquake.

Japan's economy is heavily dependent on exports. If buying things from Japan cost less then people will start to buy more, which will help to keep Japan out of recession and boost their ability to recover from this unbelievable disaster. So it's not exactly a bad thing and buying cheaper products from Japan is better than just sitting back and doing nothing.

Jay

Admin
As Terry says, a weaker yen is in Japan's best interests. It will aid recovery in the aftermath of such heavy destruction.

Jay