:) white mk1's are getting rare these days

photo.jpg
[/IMG]

photo1.jpg
[/IMG]

let me know what yas think

Lawrence

Member +
yep i would say white ones are quite rare, id prefer without them big side kitts tho. But looks like you keeping it well. keep it up :)
Is that kit standard toyota?

Jay

Admin
What are you talking about, sure I've got a spare one here lol..

som2g.jpg

The kit really does set her off well mate. :)

-cuffy-

Member +

som2g.jpg

Lol been that long since I've been down at yours jay! But yes nice clean one there! Would love to have it sitting complete stock :)

rosso321

Member +

som2g.jpg

Saw this last month and its clean alright.
I see jay you gave up have way on cleaning the lazymatic I presume its to go with the car after cleaning the mark one? :D

Jay

Admin
The auto is gleaming at the minute lol..

It's somhairle's. I've just to get her through the mot then she's getting put on the market. Fairly clean little mk1 just needs some tlc to get her back up to SPEC (new catchphrase ahoy spiceboys).

Think the two tones are the rarest mk1 incarnations, then the burgundy metallics (stay classy San Diego!). White seems to be next in line. The Grey's are more common with the blackish greens being the mainstream variety.

Overall though yes it's hard to get a good mk1!

Phil

Super Moderator
The auto is gleaming at the minute lol..

It's somhairle's. I've just to get her through the mot then she's getting put on the market. Fairly clean little mk1 just needs some tlc to get her back up to SPEC (new catchphrase ahoy spiceboys).

Think the two tones are the rarest mk1 incarnations, then the burgundy metallics (stay classy San Diego!). White seems to be next in line. The Grey's are more common with the blackish greens being the mainstream variety.

Overall though yes it's hard to get a good mk1!

Everything must be to SPEC.
(special professional ergonomic condition.)

anyways looks like a lovely long stay car park you have there jay!

Phil