Crapping myself

Elaine

Lifer
About to become an Auntie

My sister had just called to say she is being taken in to hospital as her potassium levers are to high and they want to deliver the baby!!!!

She is now 1 week over due so to make the baby come now is fine, but I have to say I have never felt so worried about anything in my life!!!

I am sure everything will be fine but I can’t help but feel very freaked out by it. I new that little man would be here soon but I guess I thought he would come out when he was ready!!

Not even sure why I am posting about this but I am sat in my office all alone and I just need to share it with someone

Thanks E :)

muthaducka

Member +
congatulations :)

My nephew is visiting this weekend. I went to a family meal a couple of weeks ago where my nephew (2yr old) was introduced to everyone and repeated all their names as Matt - so cool, so cute.

I haven't got any kids myself but it's fun being the cool unc!

sx_turbo

Lifer
lol at p2d, typical man answer lol.

im gonna follow you though dude and say the same thing, and lets all give elaine a tgtt group hug.

oh and congrats to your sister for when the baby comes.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
woah! thats awesome news :D

well she should be started soon, as 1wk is quite a long time.. the baby's been in there for 41 weeks now lol...

good luck auntie Elaine :p im sure everything will b for the best!

all the best to ur sister ... shes gonna need alot of pushing power hehe ;)

kon

I always find that when things worry you you should find yourself a cup of the companys finest jet fuel, whack in some whale music, pull out the rich tea biscuits and hum gently to yourself.

When that fails ( i'm sure others share my optimism ) then i suggest the panic button is calmly depressed before taking your jesus sandle from your draw "calmly" walk across the office to the feral employee you dislike and then happy slap them like merry hell whilst being filmed on a mobile phone.

End Result - you end up on youtube, itn if you're lucky, get some use out of those sandals nan bought you and get some good evidence for your appraisals about how you assert yourself in your office.

Good Luck!!!:homer:

Elaine

Lifer
Thanks lads I have to say reading what long shin has to say had made me a bit more chilled (dont ask me how)

Well I guess all I can do is wait, as long as they are both ok thats all I am worried about...

I just wish 5pm would hurry up and get here I can go for a nice drive then that aways sorted me out!!!

Some call me a therapist - its only part time though. 23hrs a day.

And anyway - have some respect for all our male readers that can only read the language of innuendo.

They'll be a group of them coming down tonight to loko for the starlet that has a rabbit for a gear stick lol..

Elaine

Lifer
Just had a call from my mum they have given her something to bring her blood pressure down and have told her to walk around to try and bring the labour on…

If she does not pop by herself they are likely to end her home till tomorrow after noon as there are not enough beds

Ok really going to loose my fucking temper now, how can they not have a bed for her????? I can’t believe they would even consider sending her home, she has had such a bad pregnancy and they don’t seem to do F all to help her!!!

Sometimes I think the NHS need a kick up the ass!!

Sorry for my rant :(

sx_turbo

Lifer
sorry to hear that elaine, blame it on the government though, im sure the hospital staff themselves are doing there best

thechomper

Member +
thats normal ,its like that in Ireland aswell,they would not send her home if she was not alright ,my missus is due are second baby in 6 weeks ,your sister will be fine ,dont be worrying

Elaine

Lifer
sorry to hear that elaine, blame it on the government though, im sure the hospital staff themselves are doing there best

Yes I am to, before anyone thinks I am slating the staff I am not my mum is a nurse in the same hospital I no they are stretched.

Shame she is not a car I could get lewis to sort her out lol

Elaine

Lifer
Well it’s Monday morning and still no baby

My sister has been though hell and back this weekend and the fucking hospital need a good kick up the ass!!

She has been sent home 4 times in 2 days because they have said she is not close enough together with her contractions so last night she was having them every 4 minuets so off to hospital see goes…..

Well nearly 24 hours later still no baby and now she has gone in to difficulty’s so they think they will have to do a C section

Baby is now 17days over due you would think they would have got him out by now :(