Cruise Cams

speedvision

Member +
title edited/....so pple can now comment on this

hello guys, i am trying to find out if the stock cams and cruise cams only vary in duration or is the valve lift also increased?
if so by how much ...anyone have a comparison of the information of the stock cams versus the cruise cams or any other performance cams?

sam

Last edited:

NosydneW

Member +
Cruise cams are 256 and 8.4
:flame:
I don't even want to talk about Cruise cams anymore. I'm waiting since Februari for some (paid)cams from them. I think there are still a few other members that are also waiting for their cams. We bought them trough Toby but he cannot get a refund from cruise.:(

Chris@CCM

Member +
I don't even want to talk about Cruise cams anymore. I'm waiting since Februari for some (paid)cams from them. I think there are still a few other members that are also waiting for their cams. We bought them trough Toby but he cannot get a refund from cruise.:(
that sucks mate

Casper

Lifer
i got 276 degree cruise cams ... valve lift 9.5

full specs are following

Duration: 276 degrees
Peak timing: 112 degrees
Valve Lift: 9.5mm
Lift at TDC: 1.2mm
Clearance between valves and pistons at TDC: 2.0mm
Valve clearance inlet/Outlet: +/- 0.2mm, +/- 0.3mm

Casper

Lifer

i waited 8 months for my cruise cams man :S :S:S

speedvision

Member +
i got 276 degree cruise cams ... valve lift 9.5

full specs are following

Duration: 276 degrees
Peak timing: 112 degrees
Valve Lift: 9.5mm
Lift at TDC: 1.2mm
Clearance between valves and pistons at TDC: 2.0mm
Valve clearance inlet/Outlet: +/- 0.2mm, +/- 0.3mm

dam 276 ..ur idling must be like a tractor huh?

do u know the specs of the stock cams?

sam

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
who did you bought yours from hybrid ? and what specs are you expecting ?

same boat as u.. we ordered 2 sets from toby.. one was 282's & another are 264's.. still waiting for the spec sheets.. as apparently cruise wont give them out unless their in the bloody box :shoot:

kon

NosydneW

Member +
I hope you are also aware......I ordered the 264 too,.....then I was told cruise won't make them anymore.....the would be 282,....after a while I was told they would be only 256 cause cruise won't make any other spec....And they will be reprofiled....without shims.

So I really hope we receive something someday.

speedvision

Member +
same boat as u.. we ordered 2 sets from toby.. one was 282's & another are 264's.. still waiting for the spec sheets.. as apparently cruise wont give them out unless their in the bloody box :shoot:

kon

hey hybrid do u know the specs of the stock cams?

sam

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Casper didn't use us for the Cams and he waited 8 months at least you can see it is Cruise and not us. We are still waiting, any updates and we will tell you. They had to purchase another six sets for us as explained as soon as they are ready we will let you know nothing we can do until then.

Thanks,

Toby