*Cusco Style Oil Catch Tank - Group Buy*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boab

Member +
For a limited time we have 6 Cusco Style Oil Catch Tanks at a special price of £65. These are brand new & boxed. They are virtually identical to the genuine Cusco side mounted catch tanks.

Price : £65

catchtank.png

Last edited:

Phil

Super Moderator
things that are forsale on a forum based community like this can almost all be got from china for cheaper (initially) whether you get caught up in customs/postage/ups charges etc is complete pot luck. with a large trader your paying for the fact that bob will have bunbles of these sitting on the shelf ready to arrive at your door, reliably.

Phil

Hi, the picture at the top of the page is the actual picture of the catch tanks were selling. They come with the packaging as shown and could easily be mistaken for the real thing.

Bob

If I were you I'd change the pics and put a sticker over anything that says cusco.

edit: Bob changed the description on the website just to clarify they are rep's.

Last edited:

Boab

Member +
It's basically you selling counterfit goods then.

If I were you I'd change the pics and put a sticker over anything that says cusco.

edit: http://www.amsperformanceuk.com/catalog/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/29/products_id/185

you are advertising them as cusco, is it company policy to sell fake goods?

In all my quotes, I have been very clear that they are not genuine ones. They are replica. These are for those who cant afford a Cusco one and want one similar.

I really dont see what the problem is. If I was selling them as genuine ones, I can understand but I have been upfront and honest.

Bob

Mate, I don't really have a problem with them as I know you are advertising them on here as rep's and may actually buy one,

edit: Bob has clarified the description on the website

Last edited:

Boab

Member +
Mate, I don't really have a problem with them as I know you are advertising them on here as rep's and may actually buy one,

My problem is with them on your online store, where I linked above, no mention of them being fake, they are advertised as genuine, not very fair for those people who don't see this thread or buy one through the shop and get to speak to one of you.

edit: if you stock both the fake and genuine I apologise and will edit my posts

pm'd

Status
Not open for further replies.