custom exhaust

Vglanza

Member +
hi, im leaving my car up this week too get a custom 2,5" system on it, im stuck on what tail peice too put on, i dont know if i should go with a big tail piece or go for something smaller, what do you guys think?

stuart

Member +
What you mean a big tail peice? Personally I like the RSR ones, that come out angled upwards, with a nice 3"/4" tip...its your personal preference though. Have a look at some of members cars and see if any take your fancy.

Vglanza

Member +
yeh but surely with an angled tail piece means and angled box, would that not be very prone too catching on speed bumps etc? i just dont know what size too go for:(

Starbus

Member +
yeh but surely with an angled tail piece means and angled box, would that not be very prone too catching on speed bumps etc? i just dont know what size too go for:(

You can angle them after they come out of the box. theres actually a fair bit of room to angle the box anyway, its the rear beam whats the problem.

Vglanza

Member +
Result

Okay got it back yesterday,2,5" system from turbo down, 4,5" tailpipe on a 6" round box, awesome job from custom pipes in cullybackey, so i thought i would take it down too the RR too see if there was a difference, well.........

Car was completely standard, got 123.6 Bhp and 125.8 lfbt torque.

After got the system done it made 138.7 bhp and 135.3 lbft torque.

needless too say i am over the moon and well chuffed with this result.

Vglanza

Member +
how much did they do the full system for you buddy price wise???

Done me the full system for 650, which imo isnt bad, because if you add up the price of a blitz system and a decat this works out cheaper, ill try too get pics up too show you his work and his stainless is of the highest quality.

steve_322

Fresh Recruit
You've got yourself a very good exhaust, nothing leaves his workshop unless it's perfect, and nice tidy glanza by the way.

Vglanza

Member +
You've got yourself a very good exhaust, nothing leaves his workshop unless it's perfect, and nice tidy glanza by the way.
Cheers mate bought it off trevor, yeh i know his work is good had another car done by him before and it was awesome.

15 bhp and 10lb of torque from decat and exhaust, thats a good result. Bet your pleased.

Yeh over the moon with it if im honest, the fella's at the RR were as happy as i was couldn't believe it, next up will be a mani.