Cv Joint 30/26

Liptopip

Member +
Hello what's the possibility of a CV joint with an Inner 30 spline and outer 26 Spline to exist ? As I have a 95' 4efe wheel hubs but Glanza shafts don't seem to fit so I reckoned I could just swap the CV joints. Found nothing for sale with 30 spline Inner and 26 outer splines.

Jay

Admin
I've only ever encountered 30/23 and 23/23 ones with the 23/23 usually being the more readily available version from suppliers these days. Would doublecheck the hubs to make sure they are definitely from an EP82 and recheck the spline count to be sure.

If anyone finds a decent, budget 30/23 unit let me know.

Liptopip

Member +
I am positively sure that the inner splines are 30 and outer 26 which is really weird as I have 2 pairs of knuckles which both have 26 outer spline pattern. And the Glanza one obviously doesn't fit as it is smaller and has less splines

Liptopip

Member +
Loose CV joint is confirmed off a Glanza V even the loose Hub.

Other shaft should be off a 4efe c150 gbox combined with the complete knuckle + hub

Hub installed currently on car has 26 splines outer so I'm trying to find a CV joint compatible with the Glanza V shaft having 30 inner and 26 outer to match the hubs

SKINY

Lifer
I've only ever encountered 30/23 and 23/23 ones with the 23/23 usually being the more readily available version from suppliers these days. Would doublecheck the hubs to make sure they are definitely from an EP82 and recheck the spline count to be sure.

If anyone finds a decent, budget 30/23 unit let me know.
Would have thought Colin had them or can get them in Bro ? Will be hitting him for Yarrari bits this week so I will ask, need 2 myself