Dac69er - A big thumbs up!

Jay

Admin
Unit received inside 24 hours, well packed and a pleasure to deal with you mate. Highly recommended.

Will do the job perfectly. :)

weeJohn

Lifer
dac69er

Have to spread the good word about Duncan as he had a set of carriers and he turned down another offer to give me first refusal after I asked him a while back if he would consider selling them.

Posted it quickly off to me and everything was smoothly done.

Easy to deal with lads if you are thinking of dealing with him.

John

robbo

Member +
got a set of pads off dunc great comms and fast delivery, packaged very well :) rep points for dunc!

gv1.3

Admin
great to hear of members giving such good service to each other. You can tell by your reputation score that you are highly thought of.

well done.

Phil

Super Moderator
Great lad Duncan.

i was thinking of getting together a celica big brake kit. started the hunt on ebay and the like for calipers and carriers etc. I noticed dunc giving alot of free advice on here as to what i would need to buy, the right stuff and a "how to" on getting it fitted without hassle.

so i went ahead and took duncan up on his offer of putting the necessary bits together for me and organising the machine work through a friend.

the whole process was a month or two in length, as duncan kept me up to speed on how he was getting on and which parts had arrived with him etc. the main time delay was waiting on his friend doing the machine work, such is expected :)

so having finished everything that he had promised to do duncan has now posted the kit to me next day delivery, and i have it sat in my garage.

was well packaged and arrived in perfect order.

kit includes
calipers (freshly rebuilt by duncan himself) with new seals and polished pistons and a tidy coat of black hamerite :)
carriers
brandnew pads
and drilled grooved and vented discs machined to fit.

all looks 100%, now just to see if i need new wheels to fit them below :haha:

so hats off to duncan

Phil

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
cheers mate. was a bit more of a task than i had first though, but wanted to make sure it was all spot on.
stick some pics up when its done. if i have some free time i may attempt another set, but will have to see if i can will myself to do it all again ;)

lingl9z

Member +
Got some springs from duncan, sent them out yesterday i got them this morning, top service an asset to the site!