Dantheman Feedback

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Dantheman

Wow what can i say,

Really really appreciate this guys effort to help me out. I didn't ask him but he just PM'd me saying that he could send me some pipes for the oil return as i was using silicone which i had no idea was the wrong stuff so you learn.

Anyways thanks so much for going out of your way to help me mate really appreciated, members like this are what make this forum special. !

ragz

Member +
thanx mate for your quality service

received the item this afternoon

recomended to all

thanx again

ragz

Julian-ep91

Member +
dan made me up some water lines and a oil return line for my td04 and id say he did a really good job, nice one dan :)

1998glanzav

Member +
Great Seller

Excellent parts at a good price. Goods were exactly as described and Dan provided great commmunication. The packaging was second to none and postage was unbelieveably quick. Thank you very much! Would not hesitate to buy from this seller again. Thanks buddy- a well deserved rep added:)

KrissyB

Member +
Bought my Cusco 1,5 way LSD off Dan , and it arrived via express courier before 12 o'clock.

Wrapped so it was bomb proof and very professional.

Transaction was smooth as silk

Picking his Recaro's up Thursday so more positive feedback then :):):):)

KrissyB

Member +
Bought His Recaros off Him and when he said mint it was an understatement.

THESE SEATS LOOK BRAND NEW.

Top class fella could have chatted for ages and he gave me a few tips with my LSD, and didnt even mind me picking them up at like 10.30PM:)

Cheers matey

dantheman

Member +
nice one krissy :cool: was good to me you boys :) that suzuki is rude :rockon: (i caught the last 2mins of eastenders when i got in incase you were wondering :haha:)

KrissyB

Member +
nice one krissy :cool: was good to me you boys :) that suzuki is rude :rockon: (i caught the last 2mins of eastenders when i got in incase you were wondering :haha:)

PMSL, Dan is on here under Dan_ss the car is a great little car matey but I wouldn't trade for Starship in for anything m to addicted to it .

Wait until the Swift is Turbo'd wll be interesting

1998glanzav

Member +
Dantheman - what a man

For the second time I purchased off Dan. The inlet manifold is perfect and the pics in th ad dontdo it justice. He responded very quick to my pms, kept me informed and delivery was super quick. Definitly one of the top private sellers on the forum! A great asset to TGTT.

Thanks again Dan, much appreciated buddy.

Rep added :)