dead island ps3

Jay

Admin
How well do you rate this game buddy?

I'll be looking another soon as I finish Dragonage 2 and this one fits into my buying routine (space/swords/zombie/space/swords/zombie)

Jay

mad_max926

Member +
its really good first map is farely dull but the other map is good and with online coop it would be much better

oh and its farely difficult its a coop based games

cameroon95

Member +
Seriously guys don't waste your money on this game. I am a massive zombie fan and found this a huge let down after completing the excellent deus ex(buy this instead!!).

Things that are wrong with the game

- Bad graphics, textures
-Glitches are consistant and noticeable, stuff passing through walls,screen pop up and tear
- The gameplay is very very repetitive, at first its fun but then your realise you have 20 odd hours of the same thing. It's not the fact that it's an rpg either, I played and enjoyed fallout,bioshock and deus ex.
-The characters and plot are instantly forgettable and stereotypical.

About a 5/10 for me im afraid guys

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
This is just my view bare in my mind, although the game has received very mixed reviews.

There are loads of great games coming out soon aswell- the new batman, uncharted 3 and the new cod in novemeber!

uncharted definitely the best ps3 game fact :)

cod obviously lasts longer with online etc but the story mode in uncharted in unreal ,cant wait for it :)