Deadly Pets

basketash

Member +
Whos here has deadily pets ?? List em if you got em lol it would be kool to see what peeps have got . Ive got : Poison Dart Frogs, Black Piranah,
[

riko666

Member +
Our Siamese cat is pretty vicious at times, does that count? I guess it could scratch someone, the resultant wound getting infected causing sepsis and possibly death??

But seriously, at one point we had to hold a full grown falcon or eagle for a month or so...we were feeding this bird steaks :eek:. But we generally like animals we can cuddle!

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
cheetah.jpg

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
my house looks like a zoo???:|

it acts like a normal home cat! but shes preety heavy when she comes on you not like a normal cat..

riko666

Member +
Umm, I want one

I've always wanted a pet tiger (one of our neighbours had one), but, now I want a cheetah

Rumel786

Member +
my house looks like a zoo???:|

it acts like a normal home cat! but shes preety heavy when she comes on you not like a normal cat..

Lol no offence bud...were asking becasue here in the uk i dont think iv ever walked into someones house and seen a lion/cheetah laying on the couch!

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Lol no offence bud...were asking becasue here in the uk i dont think iv ever walked into someones house and seen a lion/cheetah laying on the couch!

you should see the reaction when they came to install cable tv... he took 3 steps back and like.. wtf!?