Djurny with Singapore Starlet Club

slow_gt

Member +
Got a chance to meet our bro Djurny here in Singapore. Although is a small little group meeting with our small carby engine, we have lots of fun and share lots of information. Here's some pictures.

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Jay

Admin
Plenty of smiling faces! That's a really nice red GT hiding in the background as well. Cool :cool:

JGT

Member +
Daamn i wish i could have gone too.. I was in Singapore on friday (coming back from Japan). I noticed Singapore has some great cars, i saw so many Evo's and STi's. I liked Singapore but i think it has a bit of an immigrant problem.

djurny

Member +
ah man, i arrived home yesterday morning, have to say that i had a great time with you guys last friday! even though i was able to fall asleep standing up :) too bad i broke down saturday afternoon, but that did give me a chance to have a quick tour around sentosa on early sunday morning.. if i go back again i will let you know :)
i'm also sure that when you come over to the netherlands, gijs, wim and i (and probably the rest of the dutch guys on here) will show you around as well :)