DO NOT BUY OFF THIS SELLER!!_iforget_glanza

jackkelly

Member +
This lad sold me an engine last month, told me it was perfect and took it out of his own glanza, he also assured me it was 100% and when I got the engine up on a hoist to look at it before it went in the car the piece where the engine mount goes on is completely sheered off! There is a bolt sheered off in there other engine mount aswell. It can't be welded as it is made of cast and not steel. This fella assured me he would even refund me " i can assure ya that the engine your getting is 100 % working order with no previous bother and always got what it needed.ill tell ya what , if you get the engine and arnt 100% happy with it ill return your money and even pay for return delivery lol hws that sound?:)" as soon as I rang him he turned his phone off I left him a message on facebook and a pm and still no reply so he's nothing but a scamming scumbag. His real name is Darren Kelly and he's from Co. Donegal, Ireland.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
ive had dealings with him previously but never had any issues both buyin an selling. wont go jumping too any conclusions till hes had his chance too respond too this.

iv had no issuses with him as a buyer and he does be on this site alot so unless something happend when being deliverd, maybe got droped or something? give him time to see this thread and see the crac then

dac69er

Super Moderator
my mate sold a block recently and a part of the block got snapped off in transit. the seller complained and he claimed against the courier company. not sure how he has got on with it though.

the fact he isnt getting back to you is a bit out of order though, whether he knew about the damage before hand or not

Last edited:

corofin12345

Member +
have a thread up here somewhere about this, he owes another bloke money for parts since before xmas too... same ding song, no replies and turns off phone if he rings him....

junior_G

Member +
darren bought a decat of me recently and he seemed dead on, bit of a chancer when it came to paying but I gave him the difference of postage off it considering he came to my house but couldn't fault him at all !

jackkelly

Member +
Yes lads! In all the messages I have from Darren he seamed like a sound fella, even assured me 100% refund if I wasn't happy. Even when he posted the engine down (before I received it) I sent him a message and he didn't reply still no reply, still turning off his phone ect. ect. Purposefully ignoring me. The damage was definitely not done by courier it's too bad of damage to be just dropped and it was well wrapped on the pallet too.

triple j

Member +
i got a glanza engine off a mate for nothing, it was broke in the same place and it was welded back, in time it just went again, so i striped it for parts because thats all it was good for, that chap done a bad act to give u that engine.

jackkelly

Member +
sorry for late reply, no reply off him but i used the old block from my gt with the glanza internals at the moment so she's driving away now.