do you beleive in ghosts?

danb87

South East England Area Rep
check this out an tell me what you think.

IMG_0378.jpg
[/IMG]

this was taken on wednesday night at my mates work bout 1am. its a royal earlswood park. google that for info but it known too be haunted.

same pic was taken agen an nuffin in it

a bit freaky i think. an the 3 footsteps we heard after were a little bit scary

Derek

Lifer
Freaky jay put up a pic a while ago that would freak you out ill do a search and see if i can find it.

bucketep91

Member +
i dont believe in ghosts but 1 day i was working in this womans house and i was chatting away and i seen a guy with a moustash standing at the kitchen door and i said to the woman and she freaked out and starting crying. i felt soo awqward and then she showed me a pic of her husband who died 3 years ago and it was him! she wanted me out of her house and asked for my shop to send some1 else. after telling people tho i had the piss taken out of me and still do but i swear thats what i seen

I like to think if I was carrying a piece then I wouldn't be spooked but we all know bullets don't do shit to ghosts.

Although I generally don't believe in ghosts, but I am yet to see anything ill like that.

Jay

Admin
mirrorimageedit1ap7.jpg

Weird pic.

Ally can fill you in on the origin of that one. I cleaned up the image a fair bit and got this from that figure:

ghostimage1qi0.jpg

Which still unsettles me as I can't explain it. Saw a similar pic to Dan's one that had been faked using a pane of glass and a good light source. For that reason alone it doesn't weird me out as much as this one.

Still hard to say what I believe, had a few freaky encounters but nothing that confirms anything.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Ally can fill you in on the origin of that one. I cleaned up the image a fair bit and got this from that figure:

ghostimage1qi0.jpg

Which still unsettles me as I can't explain it. Saw a similar pic to Dan's one that had been faked using a pane of glass and a good light source. For that reason alone it doesn't weird me out as much as this one.

Still hard to say what I believe, had a few freaky encounters but nothing that confirms anything.

fuck me thats some wierd shit ,looks like a mutated child

Jay

Admin
fuck me thats some wierd shit ,looks like a mutated child

First impression to me was a young person (most likely male) with headgear on.

The story goes that a disabled kid with head injuries lived in the house before them ages ago. That shivered me timbers alright.. would explain the bandages on his arms and head.

It's not solid but it is between her and the window. I thought maybe constructed from thin paper to give the illusion of transparency but all I can say is that it's part of the image.

The texture and pixelation is in uniform of the rest of the pic which is beyond the means of a 15 year old prankster with a camera phone. Image was lifted from her phone to Ally's to mine. I blacked out her face for ID reasons.

starlet666

Member +
i swear my old house used to b built on an old cemetry or something...... i used to work some stupid shifts and start work at 1am and later at nyt and i used to wake up to some pretty wierd shit.... noises and sounds that i could never explain.... i thought it was all in my head untill i had some mates over for drinks one nyt and after bed time had 3 mates sleeping in the lounge and 2 in the spare rooms .... they all swear they heard something and the 3 in the lounge room swore they seen a woman "gliding" from the kitchen to the bathroom and back....

thing is i never told them about my freakish house b4 hand and i had seen the woman alot of times b4 that while sitting there late at nyt watching tv.....

my current gf is a real believer and swears that ghosts can communicate with her....
she has never seen my dead grandma but she gave me a perfect description of what she looked like and stuff and that freaked me out......

more so knowing that my grandma is hanging around freaked me out more than my gf seeing dead people :p

cameroon95

Member +
There is no such thing, any kind of photo can be manipulated. Really do not beleive in them, the mind is a powerful tool.

lingl9z

Member +
that is pretty freaky, both of them.... I totally believe having seen things with my own eyes, few days ago i went in downstairs toilet in my house, noone was in so didnt close the door and the handle went down then up and the lock turnt, needless to say i shat my self and ran upstairs!

Johnny_B

Member +
i dont believe in ghosts but 1 day i was working in this womans house and i was chatting away and i seen a guy with a moustash standing at the kitchen door and i said to the woman and she freaked out and starting crying. i felt soo awqward and then she showed me a pic of her husband who died 3 years ago and it was him! she wanted me out of her house and asked for my shop to send some1 else. after telling people tho i had the piss taken out of me and still do but i swear thats what i seen

It wasn't the wife of that man who faked his own death by any chance?:haha: