does anyone know anything about.........

Greg0r

Member +
ST205 is the newer model/ shape

im looking at these aswell, st205 wrc want a black one white wheels

99glanzav

Banned
i just sold my 98plate 320bhp st205 a few weeks ago for 8kGBP,it was an absolute minter...,feel free to ask any questions man,i dunno a whole lot aabout the st185,apart from the fact the weigh the same as standard but have far far less power as stock...which makes the 185 slow...

id like to point out the WRC and jdm st205 have the same power....only difference is the wrc comes with antilag and a few other things that dont work lol....

heres a pic of mine

DSC01155.jpg

DSC01148.jpg

DSC01046.jpg

DSC01042.jpg

99glanzav

Banned
thats nice!! yeah thats the shape i wanna get
are they reliable? and what are they like on fuel?
very reliable,very hard on fuel,but if your worried about fuel dont buy a 2l turbo....harder on petrol compared to scoobys but imo they handle better when pushed to their limits....expect about 10mpg if you drive it properly....i was at the pumps with mine nearly everyday:p

99glanzav

Banned
cheers for the advice! im not 2 worried about fuel. what the best way 2 gain bhp on them? the best mods 2 do?
as far as power mods went...

mine had full 3'' system with buddyclub pro-spec rear can
3'' stainless decat
apexi power fc+commander
blitz dsbc boost controller
hks induction

this gave me 320bhp compared to 255(as standard)

Jay

Admin
Yep, expect fuel bills. Take whatever you think it might be and double it. I was using £14-16 of fuel a day for a 60 mile commute to work (well I was driving the older, slower one):

brakepadsanddiscs1381tb2.jpg

brakepadsanddiscs1380iy2.jpg

brakepadsanddiscs1384zp9.jpg

And as she is now thanks to Alan & Camo :

sally2pg4.jpg

sallyph1.jpg

sally3oz6.jpg

As ever watch for raked and rallied examples or overboosted engines. The suspension bushes can wear badly and certain parts are expensive. Overall they are a beautiful shape and offer a more distinctive alternative to the usual scoobies and evos. Good comfortable, cruising wagon but remember to keep your wallet handy - you never know when you might need more fuel.