doh, had a little prang thismorning

jamesbaa

Member +
Well driving into work thismorning just cruising along the M3, I was just on the slip road about to come off to the M25!!
All off a sudden the car in front locks her brakes, There was nothing i could do but plant my foot, my brakes locked and i just slammed into the back off her!!!
Luckily no one was hurt and there wasnt much damage to her C reg tank...... i mean volvo!!!

The stupid women still wants to go through the bloody insurance :mad:

My cars preety bad i need a new crash bar, passengers wing, bonnet, my bumper needs repairing and i need the panel that houses the lights and a new passengers side light set!!!

Im at work now but i'll get pictures up later thisevening!!!

Last edited:

parkiboy

Member +
she wasnt being very aware of the traffic in front if she had to slam on then... did it seem a legitimate reason?

sorry to here about it mate :(

jamesbaa

Member +
she wasnt being very aware of the traffic in front if she had to slam on then... did it seem a legitimate reason?

sorry to here about it mate :(

I just cant see why she left her braking so late, i was so luck i didnt get sandwiched by the car behind me, he so very nearly hit me!!! I could see him brasing as he was screaching behind me!!!

jamesbaa

Member +
cheers akki, i was so annoyed when i saw it happen, but i dont think its gona take much to get it repaired!!!

G

gaz_turbo1

crap james, you third party or fully comp? could be wrote off :(

white-ep82

Member +
really sorry to hear this mate! car looked mint aswell :( best of luck getting it sorted, I think im qwuite local so il keep an eye out for parts, maybe time to go cf bonnet and some wide arch fpr wings ;) you know it makes sense!

jamesbaa

Member +
Im only 3rd party on mine, but i dont think its done to much damage, i'll just replace all the pannels, Iv just spoke to her and she's not gona go through insurance!!! I didnt get pics off hers cos my camera phone died!!!

jamesbaa

Member +
really sorry to hear this mate! car looked mint aswell :( best of luck getting it sorted, I think im qwuite local so il keep an eye out for parts, maybe time to go cf bonnet and some wide arch fpr wings ;) you know it makes sense!

Where abouts are you mate, Yeah that wouldnt be a bad idea!!! :p

Dan3SGTE

Member +
dam :(

I hate it when that happens, bloody brakes locking up and slamming up someones behind! Sorry to hear that mate, have a bit of patience, stay positive and you'll surprise yourself, it will be back on the road looking mint again, at a least it isnt a right off....

Tell her you'll give her some ££ for her repairs... see if she'll take your offer.... If you have a big build up of NCB that will save you....

jamesbaa

Member +
well iv got 2 and it will be 3 in october, i just said to her id buy her whole car off her (at least id have somthing to drive) :p!!!

jamesbaa

Member +
well hears a few pics off my poor starlet after the accident!!

DSC01837.jpg

DSC01838.jpg

DSC01839.jpg

And befor :(

starletgtturbo4.jpg