Dont like the look of my glanza

1bar

Member +
Need help don't feel very happy about the look of me glanza and need some advise what to do...

Here a side pic of it looks like before

nwk7s4.jpg

And here is after i fitted it with a jam racing spoiler

izxm3p.jpg

Which one looks better? Having hard time deciding.

Also the front i am not happy with too

Here what it look like before with white eyelids and black bonnet

2zjcrva.jpg

15phma1.jpg

And here is how it stands now with white bonnet and carbon eyelids

wgvpxw.jpg

Spent allot of time on this glanza as body parts are so hard to get here in New Zealand. Just need some advise where to go body wise. Ill get the front mount in as soon as i can but dont know if i will cut the bumper this time round as the later spec bumper is rare here...

Got this coming

33e05rd.jpg

To replace the works rs betas as i dont find they will suit now with the bonnet not on.

Thx this has be troubling me for some time too... As i love all the kits you guys can get there and feel very jealous and left out :(

Last edited:

Mike_ep91

Member +
Looks good, jam spoiler is sweet,only thing I'd change are the carbon eyebrows, the white ones look better.good work though keep it up.

1bar

Member +
Looks good, jam spoiler is sweet,only thing I'd change are the carbon eyebrows, the white ones look better.good work though keep it up.

The thing is my other white one flew off on the motorway...So i decided to get some carbon ones instead save myself from painting them...Maybe its worth while to paint them white over the weekend and see.

1bar

Member +
I think with the jam spoiler you need something i.e. sideskirts or it may look good with the new white wheels. Personally white eyebrows and carbon bonnet look shit.

I think white bonnet and white eyebrows would look good or carbon bonnet and carbon eyebrows. (i don't like the mismatch but think similars would complement each other

So true i will follow that advise as its makes it look too busy for the eye instead of a nice smooth original look... thx for the advise.

1bar

Member +
had 17s on it before then i put the works rsb on but havent reajusted the suspension as i am changing them again...Once i get the white ones on ill lowered another inch.

whiteglanzav

Member +
get it lowered keep the white bonnet either remove the eyelids alltogether or get some white ones and sort your front bumper out,

ie cut the middle part out as it looks kak imo

and get them wheels on asap

magoo

Fresh Recruit
imo a standard bodied glanza with a nice set of wheel's (15'') and totally slamed look's better then any body kit spoiler that you could ever buy. a few functional mod's like rollcage,exhaust,seats,engine mods would look good "style's go out of fashion function doesnt" but then again at the end of the day it's what you like.

Paul147

Member +
As said above a set of skirts would set it of with the spoiler, Also i think the car suits the white bonnet more than the black

Nayls

Member +
i dont like the look of the spoiler from the side,kinda looks like a babies buggy with the cover half pulled over!

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Sorry dont like spoiler much, not my cuppa...

Prefered Black bonnet but with the carbon brow's not the white ones...

Like wot already been said little lower will give it a new look..