ebaaay oil cooler kit?

dantheman

Member +
looks like the usual hong kong rubbish :homer:

if you guys want a front mount oil cooler kit i can do it for around £150 delivered. thats mocal 13 row cooler, braided lines, mocal thermo sand plate. i made one for dub seven so speak to him as he has some pics of it intsalled.

;)

Nille

Member +
Hey all..

Remember --> Oil is good to be over 80 degrees.. Do not use wide ranges oils, like 5W/50 or 10W/60.. Use 5W/30.. or max 10W/40. Engine stays much more better with good lubrication.. 4E is not from year 1 or 2 before sausage wars. 4E is todays engine and won´t need any 20W/50 oils :haha:

Oil cooler is good if you drive track a log time and keep pushing..

otherwise the oil cooler is waste of money and time.. You won´t need it.

if you have 300-500 hp starlet, and 2.0K boost then consider :confused:

MentaLEP91

Member +
or if u live to a country that has 40c celsius at summer time, and u still have to go to work.

oil coolers with the correct size and a thermo are 90% very good on a 180-300bhp starlet imo.

especially when its damn hot outside

weakboy2

Member +
Thats what a thermostat is for boys.

When you speak to dan consider where you want your cooler mounted and what might be in the way, i forgot where my intercooler pipes ran and subsequently the braided hose wanst long enought to mount anywhere else lol, luckily i had another mocal kit i had bought off ebay which had 2x metre long hoses so i managed to get round it! :)

oil cooler is deffo a must have on any tuned turbo car really as when boosted oil temps can skyrocket!

dantheman

Member +
right chaps..

the kit ive done mounts the cooler on the cross member direct in front of the oil filter housing..

im only doing this to sort out members a good price, im not making anything out of it.. but pm me and il pm you the details of who to call and who to speak to. (dont want mods to think im advertising)

price will be around £150 delivered.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Just one trying to get cheap stuff lol. Don't worry, I found something which seems cheap on ebay, just a 7 row cooler with 90 degree unions.