ECC Toyota Starlet 4E Demo Car

John@ECC

Lifer
Hi guys, we picked this car up a few weeks ago as a non runner, thankfully it was nothing major and were slowly adding our current products to it. The first major mod we have done is our ECC Twin plate clutch kit with hydraulic release bearing, its a bit of an over kill for a CT9 on a std 4E but we hope to use it to show potential customers what the clutch kits are like to drive with before purchasing.

Part of the reason for this post we are obviously after a set of decent wheels for it now so do you have any suggestions or ones that are currently for sale. Were open to suggestions but I think we would like to stay around 15".

846.jpg

Phil

Super Moderator
Something like that would look Retro. It will be going to get a full respray once we have decided on a colour.

very good! id go for a lovely grey, o possibly a gt advance colour scheme!

with the wheels i linked previously, sprayed white.

also id get myself a mk3 or mk1 boot as the mk2 are rather poop looking. and a mk1 front bumper, assuming that you want to build a BEAUTIFUL demo car :)

Phil

H_D

Member +
Im sure this will be a monster when its complete...BTW whats happened with the bumblebee project and spuddys car has it all been put on hold.

Nippon

Member +
^ As above. That Evo was looking mental. Havent seen anything for ages though.

Would be brilliant to see a Staret demo car too.

wickedep

Trader
nice..another monster in the making!! i am still trying to save up for one of your twin plate clutches. just paid for a dog box...hopefully soon i will have the clutch too :)

Jay

Admin
Steels or standard GT alloys.

Make a sleeper that blows them all away John. :confused:

Looking forward to updates!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Im sure this will be a monster when its complete...BTW whats happened with the bumblebee project and spuddys car has it all been put on hold.

I was off the scene for a while but in chats with a few suppliers to improve my own build,the reason it never made 600hp was the 38mm wastegate being to small causing the overboost and nitrous switch off on the pull so fixing that and getting back on some proper slicks and back to the pod.

Also discussing with ECC putting a second engine in the back of mine to go 4wd 1000hp. Just trying to figure out when it suits to die :p