*Edited by Admin *

Status
Not open for further replies.

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
We have rules about how to advertise stuff on here. I suggest you search for them and have a read, especially the trading part...

sx_turbo

Lifer
looks good mate, the traders charge a fair bit for them

also as mark said, if you want to trade the best thing to do would be to build a relationship upp with someone who is already a trader

toymotaadam

Member +
hmm kk so u say supply to the traders rather than ppl as i stated not for sale at min and do u actualy need be a registerd trader to trade on here im hoping to create a bond with the ppl on this site. as and yer very high prices on these parts any advice be helpful

smythy75

Member +
go to classifieds and read the rules, u still have to put it for sale using the template etc even if you are just gauging interest! go to parts for sale and read the rules!

Peter

toymotaadam

Member +
good skills just gotta wait i guess until im allowed to show ppl by then would be complete and ready to go thanks for the info

Mate it simple. In order to trade on this site you have to be a registered trader. You are not allowed to show or advertise any parts you may wish to sell on the site until you are a registered trader.
When you have thought about a business plan etc then send a email to ToyotaGTTurbo@Gmail.com in this email explain what your plans for your business are, what you can offer the members, rough pricing for the products and suppose even a few pictures if your looking to go into making parts.
Im closing this thread now, so read the rules have a think and then if you decide you want to go ahead send us an email and we will put it to ALL staff who will decide whether to grant you a trading account or not.
Thanks Christy

Status
Not open for further replies.