edited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumel786

Member +
lol i meant at that price it would be a fair price compared to the price aidan is selling them at so yeah i assume you should get £150.00 mate.

GTdan

In The Closet
if its a genuine i would price it a bit more thanthat around 200 mark, you cant be the real genuine article...lol

Bazza

Member +
this best not be my spoiler u are finkin of selling dan!!! :confused:

i want mine back only borowed it u to make some carbon ones!

Bazza

Member +
has anyone got anumber for dan need to get in touch to make sure its not my spoiler he is selling!!!!!!

TO82

Member +
did he pay to use the spoiler? Did you not get a number when he wanted to borrow it?

hope its not yours buddy :(

Bazza

Member +
did he pay to use the spoiler? Did you not get a number when he wanted to borrow it?

hope its not yours buddy :(

ye he only gave me £50 and sed that the spoiler would be back in 2 weeks its bin 3 months now!!!

if i new it was going to be this long i wouldnt have borrowed it!

and no number should have taken one supose he seemed really sound tho and thought ppl on here were trust worthy!

TO82

Member +
ye he only gave me £50 and sed that the spoiler would be back in 2 weeks its bin 3 months now!!!

if i new it was going to be this long i wouldnt have borrowed it!

and no number should have taken one supose he seemed really sound tho and thought ppl on here were trust worthy!

Ye that sounds out of order tbh, having it for 3 month if he said 2 week :confused:

He not been in contanct with you about it?

Hopefully someone has his number?

Bazza

Member +
Ye that sounds out of order tbh, having it for 3 month if he said 2 week :confused:

He not been in contanct with you about it?

Hopefully someone has his number?

ye he has been in conact but allhe keeps saying is within a week mate its still got to come from japan or sumat like that.

if he does put up a for sale thread dont anyone buy it off him untill i have mine back thanks baz

TO82

Member +
He sayin he sent it to japan to get copied? if so i doubt he would have done, when people over here can do it?

Sounds strange will just have to wait for dan and see what he says?

TO82

Member +
Maybe so but after shipping etc i cant see it being much cheaper, why do you think not many people buy spoilers bumpers etc from jap auctions?

I duno mate dont sound right to me at all but wait and see his reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.