Elephant Renewal

C

CTR_Timmy

Just got my renewal through and it is 650.00! Can highly recommend elephant.co..uk

Elaine

Lifer
Tim I hate to burst your bubble but they will not insure you car with a FMIC... Unless there rules have change in the past few months you should double check with them on this!!

FerryScoob

Member +
Elephant are crap when it comes to mods. Called them to tell them about the FMIC and was told to remove the cooler or cancel the policy. Policy cancelled and went with A-Plan instead.

Elaine

Lifer
Tim I strongly recommend you edit the above post publicly posting that you have incorrect insurance is really not the smartest idea in the box!!!

Ryno

Member +
i'm thinking of changing from elephant, their phone service is a joke to say the least, their cover is basic and shit and you can't drive other cars 3rd party until your 25 even tho they'll take your money for mods and not pay out if something happens!

may be cheap but they are also cowboys!!

call centers are dyre, not going to get into the heated debates i've had with them about trying to up my premium £70 for discs with groves and dimples! :flame:

dan

Member +
my renewal from elephant on the gsr was shite. ended up doing a quote with another company and they matched it. Other than that no probs, oh apart from when you ring after lik 5pm it sends you to the other side of the world.

C

CTR_Timmy

When I put my Dad on policy with Elephant it cost me an extra 12.50 to change the documents which I thought was bit tight as when I was with tesco they did this for free.