Emanage blue faulty??

weakboy2

Member +
Hi guys,

I have aquired a full emanage blue kit, knowing that it "may" be buggered. Just powered it up with basically just the red and black wires connected and both the green "ACTIVE" light and the orange "INTERACTION" light are on, is this normal or is it broke?

Also i connect it to my laptop and it does nothing, i'm not sure i have the correct lead tho, i just have a usb-usb lead. If i plug it into the laptop with no power to the emanage the "ACTIVE" light comes on orange or sometimes green :confused: then it sometimes goes out for a bit then comes back on lol.

Cheers

Lewis

WallaceGlanza

Member +
That sounds normal, the active light does change colour - when driving it goes green at set rpm points, if it was red then it would indicate a fault.

Get the software and see if it interacts then take it from there....

weakboy2

Member +
I have the software mate, but in the instructions it says the interaction light should flash when its connected to a pc... mine doesnt :(

think it may be broke, although i still may have the wrong lead, as the orignal is serial to usb, i just bought a usb to usb lead off ebay so i could plug it straight in