Emanage Blue to Emanage Gold how to?...

Dave.

Member +
Click here for guide

Found this PDF as I was trawling through the internet. What do you guys make of it?...

Apparently, it is a step-by-step guide to converting an EMB to an EMG.

Opinions?!

Dave

Last edited:

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
its emanage blue to the gold edition. i think the gold just has a couple extra feature like (i robbed this from somewhere else)

Main advantage difference of the "gold" vs. the "blue" EManage."The new emanage allows you to eliminate the MAF sensor. It also allows you to control the injectors, trim instead of just being able to add fuel pulse. This is the most important feature I believe mainly because before to take away fuel you had to modify the Airflow Map which in turn modifies timing. This is not something you want to happen every time you try to pull fuel away. The new ecu now taps into the crank trigger which enables the user to see ACTUAL ignition timing and datalog it. This is also very helpful in the tuning process. They also added cool features like TPS accel maps for timing and fuel. Coolant temp and Air temp fuel enrichment maps. Target Air/Fuel map for those willing to purchase a Wideband o2 Sensor and it will datalog Air/Fuel ratio to assist in tuning.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
i know this is old..

im using the latest firmware i beleive ? 1.49 the same for the gold one?

anyone tried this how to?