Engine differences and LSD mount!

Kyle_R

Member +
I know it's been asked a million times but I did a search and can't find the info I need.
So can you gents help me to make my engine swap as easy as possible.
I'm putting a Glanza engine and LSD gearbox in my ep82
What on the engine is different? Sensors etc i read somewhere ages ago the thermostat housing is different. So want as much info on it
the LSD GEARBOX MOUNT I know the front is the same yet the rear is totally different I also read the Glanza LSD mount has exhaust hangers.
When I swap the g box, shafts and mounts over are they a direct swap. I got the knowledge on what I'm doing just want to check for answer before I go balls deep in engine bays pmsl cheers guys and girls

Jay

Admin
1 just swap the sensors across from your old engine if you spot any differences. The usual suspects are knock sensor, coolant temp senders, fan switch, throttle position sensor and aircon sensors. Easier to doublecheck them when you have both engines side by side.

2 So long as you have the drivers side shaft, rear mount and sandwich plate the LSD box should bolt straight in. Don't swap the oil filler plug between boxes though.

Jay

Kyle_R

Member +
Cheers jay :D will be doing that then and aircon don't really matter as I got it removed on my 82. I'm swapping engine and box. I got the whole Glanza as a donor if I needed parts just wanna make sure a complete Glanza LSD mount will bolt into my ep82 without problem.