English Bulldog

tom_hunt

Member +
Hello

Im looking at buying an English Bulldog soon. Iv wanted one for ages now and Iv started to save some cash for one.

I just wondered if any of you guys on here own one? OR even have any pups for sale.

Let me no :)

Tom

stuart

Member +
Hope you got alot saved up bud, my mate paid just over a grand for his!!

Do a search on google, there are some usefull forums out there, breeders clubs that can give you contact details for known breeders etc.

tom_hunt

Member +
Yeah I no a lad that had one a few years ago which died. He paid £1800 for his. I no they cost alot which dont really bother me.

I'm just searching on Google now. Just thought Id ask on here as well.

Thanks

Tom

Jay

Admin
My nextdoor neighbours used to breed them in Holland, there's five or six of the little grunters running round at the minute.

From what I gather you should stick to the proper channels and breeders and be extra careful when buying. They are prone to a few health problems so take all the necessary precautions before handing the money over.

stuart

Member +
Yeah I no a lad that had one a few years ago which died. He paid £1800 for his. I no they cost alot which dont really bother me.

I'm just searching on Google now. Just thought Id ask on here as well.

Thanks

Tom

Yer, think he was only 9 or 10, wasn't very old. He was a big lad though, not just fat but muscle, had a nice stance when he was stood up! :freddy:

Pet insurance is a must too!

dan

Member +
its all be covered really, just make sure you get all the papers n stuff n go the correct route as jay said.

like stu said, pet insurance is a must :)

Ive been thinking about gettin one for a while, but no matter how much a dog lover my mrs is she just wont let me spend 1k on a dog haha.

Dingle

Member +
I think hes got 3 boys

s656610934_1952213_8963.jpg

s656610934_1952205_7023.jpg

s656610934_1952209_7969.jpg

s656610934_1952208_7726.jpg

s656610934_1952206_7254.jpg